POLL: iphone 6 IN SPACE GRAY OR SILVER??

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Not an option listed but since I went for the gold I would say the silver since it's got a white face.

Most of the cases I've liked have gone better with the white face.

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Every iPhone I've ever had was white, so I went for the space gray this time. Also, I has the black Galaxy S5 for a week and with all the YouTube and Netflix I watch the black face is better for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm a space gray buyer. Never have liked the white or silver, but the antenna breaks this year on that model just look terrible. Plus a black front makes life better when I watching videos at night.

Iamthat_dude

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
First apple device, so I'm going silver w/white front...........Looks good, all of my other phones have been black, time for a total switch up

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Initially I wanted the space gray but now I'm thinking of gold. Thing is I'm tired of the white front. Lady at Apple store last night said I should have no problem getting a space gray 6 on launch day but if I want the gold they might be sold out. I will get gold if they have it and if not, then I'm going with space gray. (p.s. I have silver for my 5s right now so I want a different color for the 6)

tyler_barnhardt

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Space gray purely because I like the black front. I wish they did the silver with black front.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I could not agree more! It would be more like the original iPhone. I loved that look. Just like you though I will be going with the Space Gray for that reason.

marketsqhero

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
I always look at which one Apple are choosing to promote & preview the product. For the 5 & 5s I went with Silver / White, however I noticed that all their promotional material for the 6 is based on the Space Grey / Black, and that's the one they went with at the launch event.

So that's what I ordered!

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I always look at which one Apple are choosing to promote & preview the product. For the 5 & 5s I went with Silver / White, however I noticed that all their promotional material for the 6 is based on the Space Grey / Black, and that's the one they went with at the launch event.

So that's what I ordered!

I like that idea! It sort of mixes up which color you get every year. I don't know if I could switch from my Space Gray though :)

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
My 5 is white/silver and I like the look. I wouldn't mind a black face but the white/silver matches my iPad and MacBook so it's all a little more unified.

Never thought I'd be into white phones so much until I got one.

Jets69

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Space Gray. I like the black bezels...plus it makes the phone look like one large slab of glass when the screen is turned off as opposed to seeing the white bezels. I also think the gray looks sleek. :cool:

Angelo_Campher

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
This is the first time I'm considering a white iPhone. And the only reason I'm doing so is because of the light reflection on the edges of the black curved cover glass.

Joshua Youn

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
I have a silver iPhone 6 and I love it. It doesn't show as many fingerprints on the bezel and it shows less wear. I also think the silver is more 'Apple-esque' and it matches with the light UI.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox