POLL: iphone 6 IN SPACE GRAY OR SILVER??

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I was ready to buy the black one but at the last second I bought the gold one instead. This was bought entirely with my heart.

I'm going to buy a black 5.5" in the future to replace my other work phone too I reckon. Not yet awhile though.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Still undecided, but I'm favoring the Space Gray. I think this is one time I have to see the iPhone in person to pick a color.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
For the 5S release a majority of the press renders and advertisements highlighted the white faced gold phone. This year, it's seemingly the opposite with space grey being highlighted. I wonder if that is influencing the overwhelming bias towards it or not.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I went silver ..
Gold is not my thing
And I always change each year from black to white
4 was black
4s white
5 black
5s black just because stock on launch day smh lol
Going silver this time iphone 6s will prob be black again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Space Gray is the only color for me, followed by Silver in a distant second, and Gold just behind Silver. I've always like Space Gray/ Slate/ Black on my phones :)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
All of my iPhones have been black or recently, space gray. I don’t care for the white bezel. Since Apple only has one color scheme with a black bezel, that makes my choice easy.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
All of my iPhones have been black or recently, space gray. I don’t care for the white bezel. Since Apple only has one color scheme with a black bezel, that makes my choice easy.

I'm not a huge fan of the white bezel either, which leaves me with one choice: Space gray. It helps that Space Gray is also my first choice of color for the back of the phone too :)

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had the iPhone5 in white(silver) for just about 2 years now. Got the new iPad Air in Space Gray and LOVE the color. So, looking to switch things up with my iPhone6, I got the space gray!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR