Buying full retail

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I am buying full retail this year for the first time. Can you preorder without contract pricing and just pay the full retail? Would like to order from Best Buy but if can't will order from Apple. Just want to make sure can pre order or if need to go to the Apple store next week.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
You can preorder the unlocked version on Apple's website. They consider it the T-Mobile version, but whether you buy it from Tmobile, AT&T or Verizon at full retail it's all unlocked.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
You can preorder the unlocked version on Apple's website. They consider it the T-Mobile version, but whether you buy it from Tmobile, AT&T or Verizon at full retail it's all unlocked.

Wouldn't I need the CDMA version for Verizon? Wouldn't the Tmobile be GSM?

sunrat39

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I've heard that you should buy the Verizon model of you want it fully unlocked with all the bands for the cell phone companies.. Is this true?

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure I'm going to go full retail this time. I'm contract free right now and like it that way. Plus I think I will switch to T-mobile. The WiFi Calling will be very handy.

Iamthat_dude

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty sure I'm going to go full retail this time. I'm contract free right now and like it that way. Plus I think I will switch to T-mobile. The WiFi Calling will be very handy.

Yeah, I'm with T-Mobile now and will be getting the iphone 6, 64 gigs, full price............

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Anyway to buy full retail Verizon version through Apple? Or is just the Tmobile/GSM version?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh