Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

pgood4

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
AT&T confirmation email says my 64GB space grey iPhone 6 will be delivered on or around 9/19!

Apple's website appears to be up and running now in the US accepting preorders.

My confirmation from ATT also says on or around 9/19. Online staus check still shows as pending.

T-Will

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Trying to update my pre-order, been on hold for over an hour now.

Any ideas if I cancel my order on the Apple site, if it will update the system and allow me to pre-order again using the same line on my account? Right now if I try to order another 6 it tells me I can only place additional iPhone orders once I receive and activate the iPhone.

cversion7

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Went to bed at 2:50 AM CST, thank goodness. Been on Tmo site trying to pre-order since 7:30 and even though I got to the very end, it bombed and keep having to redo the order which bombs every time... /cry

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Apparently I can't pre order from the Apple site because of my plan. I tried Sprint's site but it's not working for me either. I'll try the store in a few hours and if that doesn't work, I'll just wait it out until there is enough supply to just walk in and pick one up.

I want one but surprisingly I'm in no rush this time.

T-Will

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Trying to update my pre-order, been on hold for over an hour now.

Any ideas if I cancel my order on the Apple site, if it will update the system and allow me to pre-order again using the same line on my account? Right now if I try to order another 6 it tells me I can only place additional iPhone orders once I receive and activate the iPhone.

Alright, I canceled my pre-order on Apple's site, then went to order again in the Apple Store app, but it still said there's an existing order for the phone number provided and wouldn't let me put the pre-order through. After a few minutes this message went away and my new order went through. Yay! iPhone 6 128 GB Space Gray here I come! :-D

T-Will

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Also, there were no issues keeping my existing grandfathered unlimited data plan with AT&T, since I was replacing an existing line it simply kept the same voice/text/data plan.

djpatrickb

Banned
Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
That's not what i was hoping to hear. I tried doing it through verizon and it just got too confusing. I had to change everything about my plan and the order screens were different than i remember. when i got my 4S, i recall it was really easy through verizon

I agree. I when I was finally able to complete my order I had to really pay attention to what I was clicking on. I almost ended up with a 16GB iPhone 6 instead of a 64GB which is what I wanted.

turb0wned

May 29, 2014
Visit site
It's messed up that I ordered as soon as the apple website went live (could order from the app, no tmobile model) and yet it says Oct 1-6 for delivery. Also it didn't let me pickup in store.

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I initiated an upgrade on AT&T's site right when preorders started but didn't think it went through because the site messed up on me and I didn't get an email or a charge to my credit card. I went through the Apple Store app and thought it won't let me update twice for the same line and it let me update. Now I have two orders. What a pain.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Somehow I have placed two orders (one through Apple at 4:25 am, when the site finally became active, and one through AT&T at 3:15am, after waiting for the Apple site). AT&T's site is listed as confirmed, with the email telling me a 3-4 week delivery date. When I check it online, it says the delivery date is pending. The Apple one is still listed as processing - (I received the initial email confirmation which said my order is not being processed, with a delivery date on Oct 1 to Oct 6). When I check online, I get "we are sorry, something went wrong with your request" generic page.

So I will have to cancel one of them. I am thinking about canceling the AT&T one, but that one was placed earlier. I am nervous about canceling one that will be delivered faster. I am open to suggestions!

I am ordering the 6 plus, BTW. I know the 6 is still available in some locations for delivery on the 19th.

Chris

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
It's messed up that I ordered as soon as the apple website went live (could order from the app, no tmobile model) and yet it says Oct 1-6 for delivery. Also it didn't let me pickup in store.

I concur whole heartedly. I can't pick up in a store because there is no store near me!

anon175469

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
That's not what i was hoping to hear. I tried doing it through verizon and it just got too confusing. I had to change everything about my plan and the order screens were different than i remember. when i got my 4S, i recall it was really easy through verizon

I actually had a problem with my order and had to cancel and redo this morning - a lot of 6 models still available by 9/19.

SimpleAsItSeems

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
After fighting that ECDP error all night (2hrs is a night, right?), I finally got one ordered! Luckily, since so many people were having problems, I didn't have a delivery date pushed back, my 16gb Gold will be here on Friday! Quite embarrassing that ECDP was trending on twitter last night because of it. Whoops, Verizon!

jippyippy

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine on att website at 2:47am EST and it went through quickly without any freezing or glitches. I got confirmation email instantly with ship date of the 17th. Also just received text this morning that my order has been processed. Yippee.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Question: so I've never had my iPhone delivered to my home. How will I activate? Will I need to go to an Apple Store/carrier??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73