Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I had a DISASTROUS evening.

Telus website kept having Gateway timeouts.

I was charged twice for sure. Hoping there aren't anymore. Tomorrow will be spent calling credit card company and Telus.

Wish I was happier but I am not.

travo112

May 22, 2012
Visit site
2 hours later... Still cannot buy an 6+ with vzw or apple at full price... This is a joke. Apple is going to start bleeding customers with launches like this.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Crazy part is, took a break from the US site and went to the UK site, came up immediately on the web with 3-4 week dispatch times on the 6+

Yep, the UK site is working fine. That's where I pre-ordered mine pretty much the second it came up even though I expect it would have been hammered by others as well.

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
FINALLY ordered through Sprint's site. For anyone trying, start at the shop tab. For whatever reason, that worked, but not the pre-order button from the home page. I have my confirmation email, the statement that they will try to deliver by the 19th, and now I'm going to bed. I have a sleepy headache, and I have to take my girls to school in a few hours, and then take myself to school too...sigh. Good luck everyone!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
GOT ONE!!! GotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotone

*dances*

It will be delivered on launch day.

iPhone 6, 4.7" 64Gig in Champagne Gold... I'm a fickle beast. I swore I was going to get the black but the gold phone forced me against the wall, held my arm behind my back and twisted until I bought it. It literally did, the enticing technological bully; I have bruises and everything!

LOL!!!!! You made my morning!

Congratulations!!!!!

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s

appletreehugger

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Can't keep up with all the posts, but wanted to share that SPRINT store is up now!! Wasn't able to order from Apple because they couldn't contact carrier server and got the "We've got an iPhone for you" message on both models we wanted.

Was able to order 6+ Silver 128gb and a 6 Silver 64gb with upgrade pricing. There is a generic disclaimer at the top of the page stating iPhone 6 *should* arrive on 9/19, but to please allow up to 3 weeks delivery for iPhone 6+. This was present at the top of the screen from the moment the store loaded for me and I've been hitting refresh for over 2 hours.

Got confirmation email so seems I've earned the right to go back to bed. :p

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
FINALLY ordered through Sprint's site. For anyone trying, start at the shop tab. For whatever reason, that worked, but not the pre-order button from the home page. I have my confirmation email, the statement that they will try to deliver by the 19th, and now I'm going to bed. I have a sleepy headache, and I have to take my girls to school in a few hours, and then take myself to school too...sigh. Good luck everyone!

I was able to get a preorder for my dad using this method. It hasn't updated as to a shipping date on the account order page. This was maybe about an hour back. I'm hoping he has a confirmation e-mail with a 9/19 delivery date.

appletreehugger

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I was able to get a preorder for my dad using this method. It hasn't updated as to a shipping date on the account order page. This was maybe about an hour back. I'm hoping he has a confirmation e-mail with a 9/19 delivery date.

My Sprint confirmation email did not give a ship date, just a message that iPhone 6 should be received by 9/19 with 6+ to follow within 3 weeks.

Wildcat_1

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Ok this is crazy, finally got through. Had 2 iPhones and 1 iPad trying to get in through app, finally iPad app got through verified AT&T and got order placed for 6+ gold. Here is the insane thing, per the list above and the iPhone app showed no availability of gold except for 16GB yet on iPad was able to get 64 ! Downside is shows 7-10 days :(

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
My Sprint confirmation email did not give a ship date, just a message that iPhone 6 should be received by 9/19 with 6+ to follow within 3 weeks.

Ahhhhh. I know the status on the order status page mentions that the pre-order is at the warehouse and to "allow up to 3 weeks from the time you place your order." Since it is for a 64GB iPhone 6 Plus, I'm guessing that's what his e-mail says as well.

Thank you!

appletreehugger

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I got that but never got the follow up email it mentioned with the reservation number and then the screen disappeared. Now I keep getting
we can't connect to your wireless carrier at this time. As a result, we're unable to process your request right now. Please try again later. We're sorry for the inconvenience

I noticed I only got the reservation number once per phone line (I tried with all 3 of ours). If I tried to use the same number again, I got the error that they couldn't connect. I think they are legitimately keeping track of the reservations and allowing one per phone number.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods