Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

Jackalo

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Still can't preorder with T-Mobile. Kind of sad. Was hoping to get a pair before visiting my mom at the end of the month so I could teach her how to use it.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
And of course after I order a 64 plus in space grey because the 64 non plus wasn't available? The non plus becomes available.

Of course.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I wanted a 64GB iPhone 6 Plus but had settled for the 128GB iPhone 6 Plus Delivers: 9/19 by Standard Shipping had to get it on the Apple store app on my iPad site never came up for me and the app wouldn't work on the iPhone spent more than I wanted (had to pay full price) so this is it for a bit at least till the 7 ;)

Lucky you...the app didn't allow me to pay full price. I hope they let me do it when I pick it up.

LumSub24

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I wonder if their is a chance that att's shipping estimates will update on the 6+? Maybe its a problem on their end, I ordered within the first few minutes of it coming available, I can't believe they blew though pre-order stock that fast.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
ordered mine at 3:30am est... couldn't go back to sleep, Thanks Apple! :) so here I am back here, hoping to at least win a prize! (hint hint)

LOL. Every year I say that I’m going to order and go to bed. Problem is the adrenaline starts flowing and I end up wired. Work's gonna suck in the morning.

luis villasenor

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Question on the 6+ - if I am not mistaken new feature to reach top app function buttons you can double tap the home button... How does one then close the app? I missed that part... Anyone know?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if their is a chance that att's shipping estimates will update on the 6+? Maybe its a problem on their end, I ordered within the first few minutes of it coming available, I can't believe they blew though pre-order stock that fast.

That’s wishful thinking. It may come earlier, but plan on the promised date and hope to be surprised.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
So the second Apple's site started working i placed my order, got the confirmation email and it says it will be delivered to me sometime in OCTOBER!?!? Seriously??? Anyone know how i can cancel my order? That is ridiculous, I'll just wait in line next week instead..

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Question on the 6+ - if I am not mistaken new feature to reach top app function buttons you can double tap the home button... How does one then close the app? I missed that part... Anyone know?

Schiller said to "double touch" the home button. Tap anywhere on the screen to return to full screen.

wgfinley

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I pre-ordered through AT&T a few minutes ago. Got a 128gb 6 for my wife and a 6+128gb for me. No confirmation email yet but I saved page with order numbers on them. Hopefully it worked.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

I'm in the same boat, have my confirmation screens but no emails. AT&T appears to have updated the confirmation page to say the order may not be listed if placed in the last 24 hours. I called the line and it gave me a UPS tracking number even, hoping that's accurate since I haven't done an AT&T upgrade on that line in a few years!

So, going to bed hoping all is well and my confirmation screens are accurate.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods