Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone been able to order from T-Mobile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Looks like they don't have it up for pre-sale yet. And I am still trying to figure out the difference between JUMP and "Upgrade my Phone" (I have jump with T-Mobile) and even if JUMP can be used online as I was told my two different T-Mobile phone reps!

justinkk2005

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Finally got mine to go through the apple store app by clicking "replacing existing phone" (not the current one). I could only get a 128 gig space gray to work though. My buddy (although on mine said unavailable) at the same time, got a 64 gig to say delivers 9/19. Mine says 10/01 for a 128 gig space gray. I'm so confused. I leave for Europe that day. I hope Apple delivers faster than what that says.

anon(4772025)

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I was able to get two ordered through AT&T but no confirmation email yet. I'm done worrying about it though, it's time to sleep :) Just hoping I can get it in time to keep the Gazelle price on my old iPhone 5! Good luck everyone, I hope you get the phone you want!

astarling10

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered through AT&T a few minutes ago. Got a 128gb 6 for my wife and a 6+128gb for me. No confirmation email yet but I saved page with order numbers on them. Hopefully it worked.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

anon175469

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Finally got through on Verizon... it wouldn't let me do an Edge upgrade, but I did a normal contract upgrade. But either way it's done, maybe I can work that out with them later... Says deliver by 9/19, fingers crossed that doesn't change. Good luck those of you still trying - keep trying on Verizon as it appears to be improving. Off to bed I go while my kids and wife will be up in 2.5 hours. This better be the best damn iPhone ever... :p

mzri

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I pre ordered at about 2:58am on at&t's premier site with no problem, just got a confirmation email with a 14-21 business day estimate. Great

Wildcat_1

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Just got another popup on apple app 9We can't connect to your carrier at this time. As a result, we're unable to process your request right now. Please try again later). Could this be what is holding all this up, carrier to apple connection ?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Finally got mine to go through the apple store app by clicking "replacing existing phone" (not the current one). I could only get a 128 gig space gray to work though. My buddy (although on mine said unavailable) at the same time, got a 64 gig to say delivers 9/19. Mine says 10/01 for a 128 gig space gray. I'm so confused. I leave for Europe that day. I hope Apple delivers faster than what that says.

When I ordered mine it said it would be available on 09/19 however the shipping notice I received says October 1st - October 6th? ... So strange, I can't imagine them being sold out without the site working, hopefully I will receive mine on launch day.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Anyone get a 'we have an iPhone for you' pop up in the app ? I got this after it was checking eligibility and came back with 'could not reach the carrier to process so we have sent them an email'

I just did, I'll take it over it telling me I can't preorder one cause I'm in a market not available for upgrade, even though it says I don't have to upgrade and shows me full price.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen