Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

kmc979

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
what a mess this is becoming. This is my 3rd pre order on an iphone and the worst experience yet! I was finally able to order a 64gb space gray 6 using my iphone's browser through verizon. no confimation email yet but when check on my calling plan to see if i could optimize it (hey i have 5 phones on the account, always looking for ways to increase data and such) and it says I recently placed an order and can't change anything till I activate it.
On a sad note, it appears I have finally lose my unlimited data. Somehow I was able to keep it when I got my 5 but no more, sigh

ZeroLeonheart

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
So, does any one else think that the "shortage" talk about the iPhone 6 Plus was overhyped? It seems that everyone who wanted a Plus is getting them.

I was telling my wife that same thing. A report comes out saying that there'll be iPhones for every man woman and child then ALL of a sudden, there might be a shortage because of "screen manufacturing issues" and the plus might not be widely available at launch. : /

jsanders91

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Just order 2 iphone 6 plus 64gb one gold one space grey through the apple store app on my iphone! It keeps errorong but keep backing out and doing it again and eventually it goes through. Already got email saying they both will be delivered on the 19th!!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I finally got through...128GB Gold 6+ for store pickup:) Unfortunately, the app wouldn't allow me to pay full price:( Hopefully, I'll be able to do it when I pick it up in store. If not, I'll just return it & check Best Buy or Verizon. I haven't had a contract in a long while & I can't stand being tied down.

mahst687

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
there must be something with tmobile... no one has bought one on any site.. at this point everything is working again on tmobiles site... i preregistered and didn't get anything so i saying it is not live yet

T-Will

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
There should be a link in the email confirmation that takes you to the "Check my status" page. You should be able to cancel there...probably.

Thanks, just noticed it! I guess I will call in the morning to see if they can swap the 64 GB for a 128 GB. :-D

FontChick

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I was finally able to get through using the app on an ipad - the app on my iphone kept receiving errors.

iPhone 6 Plus in Silver coming my way!! Yeah!! :)

Best of luck to everyone!

jlunardi

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Can I start by saying I'm ordering for my wife, and if I was you I would order an Android device ;)

That said I had been hitting refresh on store.apple.com/uk and getting the well be back soon, then checked my phone where I had previous day been on the website and was still on the iphone order page refreshed that and it worked! Went back to the web browser still wasn't working. Closed the web browser re-opened it and went to the main page... iphone6... find out more...buy and then it worked...

so basically don't keep refreshing try closing and re-opening and try getting to the store via the iphone6 information page rather than direct to the store link

at least worked for me, 128GB Gold iPhone 6 ordered for delivery 19/9 in UK

vgcats

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have Sprint? I currently have their new easy pay installment family plan for $100. I currently have the phone in my cart for checkout, but they're trying to charge me $400 for a two year plan at my rate of $100. Will it keep the same plan that I currently have if I click submit?

organix

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
This preorder is screwing me over on my current plan with Verizon... says I need to add a data plan but I already have one. I guess they can't recognize my current loyalty plan. I'll have to battle this out with Verizon now... but I'll have my phone. The apple app worked for me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner