Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The Apple app is being wonky...just out of curiosity I tried to purchase an iPhone 5S on there and it says it's unavailable, then I switched to a Macbook Pro and the same thing. It's being overwhelmed, keep trying guys! I'm sure they're not sold out yet.

Heckface

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Finally! Apple Store app on iPad was showing everything out of stock but kept trying. Was eventually able to order 64GB iPhone 6 on Verizon. Keep trying folks.

Wildcat_1

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
How are people getting in through the app. If I get in I select color model (shows unavailable) but won't even let me select the replace another phone or anything. All + phones showing unavailable, not sure whats going on

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
How are people getting in through the app. If I get in I select color model (shows unavailable) but won't even let me select the replace another phone or anything. All + phones showing unavailable, not sure whats going on

I closed and restarted the app to see if it would refresh.

yungskeeme

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
So got a confirmation email with the order number. I check it and it says order is pending. Hoping it only says that because it's a preorder and I'm in the clear

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR