Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

anon(764611)

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Finally got in via the apple app, but I wanted to add a line with a space gray 128 IPhone 6+, but had to settle for the Gold 128 6+ at full retail on the phone line I wanted to get it for. I did in store pickup for the 19th, so I'm hoping I can exchange it then😄.

Bias reduX

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Alright, I guess I'm going to go back to bed and hope I have emails from AT&T in the morning - and hope that if I did indeed upgrade the same line twice, that they'll send me the phone for both lines. No way to know for sure if that even happened until I get emails - their order confirmation page is strangely absent of details. And of course, my order confirmation page didn't even give me an estimated ship date, so my faith that I'm going to get the two phones that I ordered when I'm supposed to get them on the Next plan is slim. It was all kind of weirdness when I was ordering, so we'll see. I may be spending some time chatting with an AT&T rep through the app at work tomorrow. When I'm half asleep. Good night all!
You'll get two emails. One saying they received your order, another giving you a ship date and that it has been processed.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I don't think you can order it unlocked yet (from what I have been reading). The full priced phone on the site is still locked to T-mobile, just with no contract.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I just started an account with AT&T a few months ago, and I can't preorder the AT&T model, but if I understand correctly, I should be able to order the T-Mobile model and activate it and have it working fully on AT&T? Or do I have to wait for the full web page to come up?

Brandon Kolfer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Got mine ordered..... I was unsure if I wanted plus or standard iphone 6. I finally told my wife 30mins ago... that I was getting the smaller iphone 6 after a day of playing around with cardboard made iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus. She would laugh watching me holding these cardboard phones to my ear and trying them out in pants and shirts.

While checking out......... I changed my mind at last min and switched to iPhone 6+ 64gig black..... LOL.

I got it upgraded through AT&T...... Done here and have a great night folks.

My story is the eact same although i went with the 6 and now i cant sleep thinking maybe i should have gone with the 6+. Please tell me your having the same problem. Or are you happy you went with the monster!!?

Bias reduX

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Puts in order before 1AM MT, gets 10/2 shipping date. Best friends put in order half hour later gets 9/19 shipping date -_-
Thanks At&t.

ksison

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Was finally able to log onto the ATT Premier site, ordered the 6, gold, 128gb and received order confirmation #.....while the Apple Store still is down. lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh