Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

SteveO1128

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Alright, I guess I'm going to go back to bed and hope I have emails from AT&T in the morning - and hope that if I did indeed upgrade the same line twice, that they'll send me the phone for both lines. No way to know for sure if that even happened until I get emails - their order confirmation page is strangely absent of details. And of course, my order confirmation page didn't even give me an estimated ship date, so my faith that I'm going to get the two phones that I ordered when I'm supposed to get them on the Next plan is slim. It was all kind of weirdness when I was ordering, so we'll see. I may be spending some time chatting with an AT&T rep through the app at work tomorrow. When I'm half asleep. Good night all!

Ian Lowell

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Mine Went through on the Apple iPhone App to Pick up on the 19th! Went to verizon to check to make sure and it shows I no longer have an upgrade available!!!! ITS ORDERED!

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
AT&T submitted for 128 Gb iPhone plus. No email confirmation yet, but did get charged a dollar from AT&T on my Bank of America statement so I'm guessing it went through, just gotta wait for them to ship it and then get charged the money.

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
man this sucks app saying all unavailable for 6plus and the att store told me 14-21 shipping i cxl that crap, and apple site not letting me in at all what the heezie is going on .

Richard Devine

iMore staff
Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Got mine reserved for collection at Covent Garden in London. 64GB iPhone 6 in GOLD. Delighted to get Gold this year. Anyone else headed to that store next week?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-12 at 08.19.58.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-12 at 08.19.58.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 23
Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Still waiting on tmobile, trying to order my first iPhone since the 4 and get rid of this note 3. good thing Im nocturnal. yall just go to sleep, ill let yall know when tmobile is back... after i order mine :D

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
6+ is showing unavailable on Apple Store app. And 6 was showing 19th for a while, but it's showing unavailable for me now as well. So either the Apple Store app is wonky or they've already blown through their pre-order stock without the website even coming online. This is the only time I've ever tried to participate in a pre-order, and I'm not leaving with a nice feeling about the whole process. Nice to see that there is so much demand. Sucks that Apple does this crap.

howie

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Apple isn't up and AT&T is telling me $449 as 2 year upgrade with no option to do full price. Not sure why it's $449, I haven't had a contract with them (always pay full retail)

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Must be nice...I keep getting an error message!!
I got an error when adding Apple Care + to my cart but retried immediately and it went through. Had a moment of panic trying to dig my credit card out to get the CCV security code :concern:

Thank god it went through *whew*

Keep trying, you'll get it done!

Aside: Weird that the app worked but the full Internet site is still down.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2