Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

ebarne

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 6plus 16gb on att next with a conf# but untrackable and no email nor date. Ordered again with apple app with an email and date- 9/19. Let's see how many phones I get!

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Your order was placed: 02:17 AM CDT September 12, 2014
Bill To:

Ship To:

Orders received after 3 p.m. CT will be processed the next business day. All orders are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. You will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready to ship.

Your shipment may be subject to delays for reasons that include, but are not limited to, product availability, inventory, credit issues, number porting or carrier delays, and completion of other required AT&T business processes. Items in your cart will be held until all items in your order can be sent in one shipment. Next day or Saturday delivery not available in all areas. Delivery not available on Sunday.

You can check your order status
online anytime. Please note, your credit card will be charged at time of shipment. If using either a credit or debit card, funds in the amount of this purchase will be immediately held and not available for other use. Credit and debit card transactions will not appear in your account until time of shipment.

Wireless
[h=2]
khfQBoaAbShNj1rhj9bWzC9ejgqJpdVTwazsPcXpc9wLITMWWl7SGckUzFUMY5i3HFozDBEhvtdDLqwPc_4NUw-z2wLrGSlGbKIAyvy9WidPYKDTloJ_Z_jwOg=s0-d-e1-ft
- Your Apple iPhone 6 - 16GB ? Space Gray will arrive on September 19th.
[/h]
cL3Vi1fzZFKvw6A54EtX2gDeFTrmfyP9so_WoA4U90i55CRCknx-qlScCGpSgbs5jySn0TNYzY7N6ZdS17zbCKklO60eHBgEOjEJjc05R_lWdrMBzqzllv-rrHDnHFSpAkccBDkZ2odte7k9yuq6Lc8nUho=s0-d-e1-ft
650-867-5612
Monthly
Added to
1st Bill
Paid
Today
Device:Apple iPhone 6 - 16GB - Space GrayWith 2-year contract
Pre-order
Your Apple iPhone 6 - 16GB ? Space Gray will arrive on September 19th.
$199.99
Upgrade fee: $40.00

Monthly
Added to
1st Bill
Paid
Today
Wireless Subtotal*$0.00$40.00$199.99
Returns Policy & Early Termination Fee
Summary

Monthly
Added to
1st Bill
Paid
Today
Shipping & Handling: Shipping (FREE) FREE
Estimated Sales Tax** Note: We're currently unable to calculate estimated sales tax on your "Due Today" amount. The applicable sales tax will be charged to your card at time of shipping.
Payment Method: MC ending in
Amount Paid Today$199.99
Due Monthly* $0.00
Added to 1st Bill* $40.00
Track your order online by visiting www.att.com/wirelessorderstatus
. (Status may not be available for at least 24 hours.)

Make an in-store appointment for hands-on help at www.att.com/storeappointment
Note: Your credit/debit card will be charged at time of shipment. However, funds in the amount of this purchase will be immediately held and not available for other use.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just completed my order through the iPhone app!

64GB iPhone 6 Plus in Gold. Wanted space grey, but I think the blue leather case will look better on the white/gold model. Worst case I sell it for some ridiculous profit and buy a space grey later, LOL!

WOO! Goodnight world...

Screen Shot 2014-09-12 at 3.31.04 AM.png

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Side note: AT&T site was horrible so it might be a carrier wide issue. Try the Apple Store app if they offer your carrier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
It looks like I will have to wait an order my 6 around the time they announce the 6s next September. I am hoping Apple store is up again by then. This is an epic epic fail...

cderekg72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Was able to order two for Sprint, through the Apple Store App. Both iPhone 6, 128 GB, one Space Gray, one Silver.

Good luck all!

EDIT: Already received confirmation emails!

Last edited:

jjjwicks

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
The Apple website was still displaying the "We'll be back!" message for 15 minutes, so I went to the AT&T website and pre-ordered the iPhone 6 there with no problem. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I was not going to be charged the extra $200 even though I just upgraded to the iPhone 5s last year. Although I have a Web Order ID, when I click on the "Check your order status" link, I was informed that it may take 24 hours for the status to appear. While I am confident that the order went through, I am looking forward to receiving the confirmation email. :D

scwleung

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Good luck everyone. Got through with the iPad app instead. Cases and AppleCare were both timing out on me, so I checked out too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73