Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm finding it hard to believe that Apple doesn't have a supply of the misc phones. I'm suspecting it's a problem with the app more than them being sold out already. We'll see what happens when the website comes back up.

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
No VZW confirmation email yet here either. I did screenshot the completed order page with the confirmation number so hopefully I'm GTG. Was hoping to get the email before signing off but looks like bed is calling.

DrKanter113

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Getting the same VZW issue with it allowing new customers to process an order but once I log in with my account I get an ECPD profile error. Also signed into the customer service chat and have had an estimated wait time of 10 seconds for the last 25 minutes. Disheartening.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Winner winner chicken dinner!

Just completed my order for a 6 plus, 64GB in silver through the Apple Store app on my iPhone! Got the
"your order is being processed email" from Apple, order number and all.

Good luck to all, hang in there!

Must be nice...I keep getting an error message!!

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Anyone from Verizon get an e-mail confirmation Yet? I saw the screen that said it may take up to 24 hours, but didn't get the confirmation number before refreshing.... Now, I hope I get that e-mail.

Nope I got the same thing you did. Kinda scary. Let me know if you did please

Carlton English

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Dang, AT&T is sticking to the 14-21 day shipping on the 6 plus. I can get the 6 and have it shipped on the 19th. I can't do that, guess it is bedtime for me I want the 6 plus, guess I will be in line on the 19th.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

itsjared

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Ordered 64gb Silver 6+ through Apple Store App on iphone. Sucks that I couldn't change delivery address since I'll be out of town but I figure carrier will just hold on to it.

mattrock2003

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
FINALLY!!! After 30 min I was finally able to order from the apple store app on the iPhone. AT&T website, app, and Apple website are all still not allowing me to enter. But I'm happy that I got my iPhone 6 Plus, Silver, 64GB!

rootbeersoup

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I get to the screen where you can pick the color and capacity (using the app) but it tells me the phone is currently unavailable and won't let me add to cart.

Also, I tried placing an order on ATT.com, but nothing happened when I clicked "submit order"

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
overslept my 2:45 alarm, couldn't log onto the site via chromebox, chrome on my laptop or explorer and remembered the apple store app trick from the ipad mini launch. Thought I had my sprint 128 gb gold 6 plus in cart and ready to check out after a little stumbling with unable to reach server errors. Saw it was still in cart, clicked checkout, asked if I wanted delivery or in store pickup. Went with store and bam, checked out. Here's hoping its actually ready for pickup on 9/19.