Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Did yours give a delivery date? I don't recall seeing one. The order confirmation screen just says:

We process all orders on a first-come, first-served basis1. Your order is estimated to ship on or about 2. Please allow 7 to 10 business days after that for delivery. When your order ships, we'll email you the tracking number so you can follow its delivery online.

I'm not sure what they meant by "on or about 2."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes, that's the exact same message I got! And no, I didn't get a delivery date

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Bah I wanted to order through Apple but it's taking so long for the store to come back I just bit the bullet and ordered through Verizon instead. iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey with delivery by 9/19 confirmed! Next Friday can't come fast enough :)

Night all!

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
iPhone 6 plus 14 - 21 day delivery window on at&t site, iPhone 6 to deliver on 09/19 .. Dang it I want the plus on launch day, hurry up apple come back online!

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Come on y'all that ordered on Att. Take a deep breath. My experience with them is you typically don't get an order confirmation immediately. Ordered plenty of phones through them and some times it can take hours before you get it. Just take a deep breath.

Carlton English

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Man, I just knew I was going to be able to get my pre-order in. Oh well, I guess I have to wait until the 19th, have to be at work in the morning. Oh well Good luck to you guys!

Posted via the iMore App for Android

ksison

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
im curious, does the apple store site function the same manner as the ATT ? (line, waiting for your turn) and, if so, does refreshing the page in turn place you at the "back of line?"

Wreckus

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I preordered mine before midnight and it said 14-21 days. I suspect its just a place holder

Retailers do that to protect their behind if it does take that long to get the product to you. If they say sept 19 delivery and it didn't happen, you would be filing a complaint with them and they don't want that.

I wouldn't be surprised if you got your phone the day of or sometime within a week of the 19th.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh