Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I placed an order through AT&T as well and I haven't received my confirmation email yet

Did yours give a delivery date? I don't recall seeing one. The order confirmation screen just says:

We process all orders on a first-come, first-served basis1. Your order is estimated to ship on or about 2. Please allow 7 to 10 business days after that for delivery. When your order ships, we'll email you the tracking number so you can follow its delivery online.

I'm not sure what they meant by "on or about 2."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Erika Rose

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
oh man... I have 2 short people that get up at 6 am. I had to take a little sleep, and I am not wanting to stay up too long.
Glad to have company!

anon(4782771)

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
It's so crazy... VZW site you can order if you're not an existing customer but when I enter my login info, it says "error while retrieving ECPD profile"...!

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Couldn't wait for apples website or app to come back up. Ordered through att website. Used the att next plan. Had to change to the mobile sharing plan though

T-Will

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
The Apple Store App spinner was going for about 10 secs and I thought it was going to load, but it just brought me back to the "We'll be back." screen. :-/

clareberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Was able to order from Verizon. Ship dates varied on the 6+. I got the 128 so no prob with the 9/19 date. The others won't ship till October. Good luck all. As of 2:17 CSDT, no Apple Store!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods