Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

cversion7

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
:gold-star::gold-star: Prize time! :gold-star::gold-star:

First, johndhynes, thank you for starting the thread! I love your enthusiasm and for that you're getting a $50 iTunes gift card. Yay!!​

The rest of the winners have been chosen by a mystical process, aka random.org. :D

$30 gift certificates to the iMore store:
cversion7
joelrami
PinkHaloDesign
stlcheer
Xm_jdm

Your choice of iMore coffee mug or t-shirt:
Austin Tooley
BleeBlah
Iphonejackson
jake501
scottpapak
stockandroidguy
The_Dark_Passenger​

Congrats guys! We'll give away another round of prizes after midnight sometime, so keep posting for your chance to win! :D If your name is listed above, I'll be in touch via email tomorrow to get your prize sorted out.

Very happy about this! Thanks iMore!

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Redshirt, when did you make your decision about the 6 or the Plus?

When I saw the keynote. For me, it's actually been one of the drawbacks that's gotten worse over time. The screen size hasn't changed much over the generations, and the more you do on it, the more of a pain it is with a smaller screen. Movies, books, games, web pages, focusing on pictures, video, etc. Pretty much all content benefits from a larger screen with more real estate. The Retina push was invaluable for the small screen (it kept things legible at the smaller sizes) but when everyone else has beautiful large screens, it's become an even larger handicap to keep the small screen.

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Verizon "Upgrade Device" selections updated w/ iPhone 6's! Just don't hit Pre-Order until 12:01 or it'll give you an error. As soon as it hits 12:01, click and go.