Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
OMG I fell asleep for like 20 minutes and woke up in a panic.. haha.. 28 minutes.. solid.. crisis averted.

What makes you think you're awake? Dun dun duuuun. I've had that happen a few times when I've been sleeping after being severely sleep deprived. A bit bizarre waking up multiple times.

Abram Kremer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Ive decided on the regular iphone 6 because I find the most larger "phablets" to be to large for my pre-teen hands, but also make sure to consider all of the features that you only get with the 6+.

Starcrane

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if the apple store APP is honoring the AT&T Next program when checking out? I saw the option on apple.com but I prefer using the app for pre-order.

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
AGREED! I was going with the 6 for the longest time. It was today that I decided to change. I figured if I don't like it I have 30 days to trade it in. Hopefully they'll be supplies in store if it comes to that.

Based on past numbers. Supplywise, trading down will be easy. Trading up will be difficult.

Carlton English

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Dang, 20 minutes, is it healthy to be this anxious to pre-order a device that I will not see until next week. This Going to be a long weekend!

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73