Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

Austin Tooley

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Morning all! I've been reading for the past hour, thought I'd make my presence known. First time at the PJ Party and first time pre-ordering an iPhone!

After carrying around a cardboard cutout for a day, I came to the conclusion a few minutes ago that I will be going with the plus! I'll be going with 64gb in silver.

If only I could hibernate for a week to wake up to a package at my doorstep!

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Hmm good points. I'm hoping that because it is Apple it will deliver the push for large retailers to adopt the convenience. I know that a lot of major retailers are already using it but it would be awesome to see in mom and pop shops that I frequent. I just want to use the service as much as possible in short lol

I suspect that the major retailers are terrified that it will take off. Apple will really need to step up with vendor customer service and do their best not to be another paypal. ie. "Hey, we automatically froze your account and took all the money out of it, good luck finding a customer service rep to get it fixed".

Jaker011

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Our store is opening early next friday. We have to be at work at 6am to help them redo the store that morning for the iPhone. uhg

stlcheer

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to wait for it to be delivered. I don't want to mess around at a store on launch day. It was crazy last year.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox