Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

Fraydog

Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
Everyone ordering an iPhone tonight is eventually paying full price.

Some of us are just taking subsidies that the mobile operators eventually make up.

Uri Kelman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I think the 6 plus is way too big for me. I already have an iPad mini. I don't need such a big phone. The 4.7" screen is just enough bigger without being too much.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm afraid that the 6+ is too big, but the extra features are hard to pass up. Also, this way I won't need to upgrade my iPad.

That's what is still keeping me on the fence. But the more videos I watch the more it pushes me to the 4.7 only 1hr and 20 mins left and I can't make my mind up!! Haha someone shot me!

beef1218

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I am seriously freaking out over which one to get.

I was thinking 128 gb iPhone 6 Plus all week but today started to have second thoughts.

I watch a little bit of video but primarily use my current iPhone 5 for emailing and texting. I store a lot of photos on the phone but have a separate camera that syncs pics with iPhone via wifi.

Any advice/help would be great. My friends got tired of answering my questions a few hours ago!

Is your current iphone5 16GB? Did you ever run out of space or reached 80% of space on your iphone5?
If yes - go 64GB
if no - go 16GB

Jaker011

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Everyone ordering an iPhone tonight is eventually paying full price.

Some of us are just taking subsidies that the mobile operators eventually make up.

Thus the 2 year contract came into existence. This the only reason they still exist to this day.

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I am like super stressed out about the decision. I watched all these videos where the 6 Plus barely fit into pocket meaning one pocket would have to basically be entirely dedicated to it. And that was with the phone being naked and without a case.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
What are people doing for cases? Thinking the Apple Blue Silicone. Though the Incipio DualPro in navy/grey looks nice.

No case for me. Phone is designed to be without a case. It ruins the phone. Then again I never drop my phone.

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I am seriously freaking out over which one to get.

I was thinking 128 gb iPhone 6 Plus all week but today started to have second thoughts.

I watch a little bit of video but primarily use my current iPhone 5 for emailing and texting. I store a lot of photos on the phone but have a separate camera that syncs pics with iPhone via wifi.

Any advice/help would be great. My friends got tired of answering my questions a few hours ago!

You don't really sound like a target for it for the video. Camera depends on if you've got a better camera or not (and how convenient it is with the phone to take pictures/videos). In re. the texting and e-mails though, I think the larger screens potentially a big win. More real estate to see your message and all. It's irritating trying to type an e-mail and have half the screen taken up by the keyboard when in landscape.

alexmooncross

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
So another AT&T question for Jake: I'm not the main account holder and I'm ordering through the apple website. I have the account login info and pin, is that all I need for the preorder?

williamsbh76

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
This may sound crazy but I am preordering a 64GB plus tonight but I still want to go to the apple store early on launch day just to hold them both. If I like the 4.7 better I will buy it and resell the 5.5. Been more excited about this iphone launch than any other!

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Redshirt, I hadn't considered that. Which one are you going with?

You don't really sound like a target for it for the video. Camera depends on if you've got a better camera or not (and how convenient it is with the phone to take pictures/videos). In re. the texting and e-mails though, I think the larger screens potentially a big win. More real estate to see your message and all. It's irritating trying to type an e-mail and have half the screen taken up by the keyboard when in landscape.