Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

anon175469

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
@Rene - how is the screen on the 6? I know it's still 326ppi, but being that it has larger dimensions, is there any noticeable degradation in quality?

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Still not sure what size to go with. I have printed out the sample paper mock ups and still can't decide. Went to a verizon store and looked at the note 3 and the LG G3 and still can't make my mind up. I have had the 4 the 5 and the 5s so bigger felt better but I think the 5.5 is too big!HELP!! I can't make my mind up!

Aaron Starr

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
If you want to start a new account, you have to do so when you are preordering. Because when you are creating a new account, you need to buy a device online. So place one in the cart and have your info ready to go:

Billing address, SSN, name, and then be ready to pick a number. Porting will be impossible to do and guarantee you a phone.

Unfortunately I think that's the only way to do it online. If that doesn't work you have to go in store next Friday. Find an AT&T in the middle of nowhere. They might be level 3, meaning very low stock, but less people.

So i can't just pre-order the iPhone alone.. i have to have like a another device in my cart already?

Carlton English

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Watching the announcement again while waiting for pre-order time. IPhone 6 plus for me personally, will do in store pickup.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
What are people doing for cases? Thinking the Apple Blue Silicone. Though the Incipio DualPro in navy/grey looks nice.

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
If I go with the in store pick up at Apple, will I have to wait on the line with the people that are there to buy the iPhone or will I be able to walk in and just pick it up?

Not sure how they will do the lines this time. The time I went way back when, they had two lines. One for pre-orders and one for walk-ins (that didn't pre-order, but wanted a chance if they were available). They would let in batches of people (maybe 3 or 4 pre-orders to 1 walk-ins ratiowise) . The phone after that, I just went in with my notice in the afternoon and walked in and out (no line).

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Still not sure what size to go with. I have printed out the sample paper mock ups and still can't decide. Went to a verizon store and looked at the note 3 and the LG G3 and still can't make my mind up. I have had the 4 the 5 and the 5s so bigger felt better but I think the 5.5 is too big!HELP!! I can't make my mind up!

I'm afraid that the 6+ is too big, but the extra features are hard to pass up. Also, this way I won't need to upgrade my iPad.

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I am seriously freaking out over which one to get.

I was thinking 128 gb iPhone 6 Plus all week but today started to have second thoughts.

I watch a little bit of video but primarily use my current iPhone 5 for emailing and texting. I store a lot of photos on the phone but have a separate camera that syncs pics with iPhone via wifi.

Any advice/help would be great. My friends got tired of answering my questions a few hours ago!

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
@Rene - how is the screen on the 6? I know it's still 326ppi, but being that it has larger dimensions, is there any noticeable degradation in quality?

For the amount I'm going to be paying for it, I expect it to make sweet sweet 1080p love to my eyes every time I look at it.

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I saw Rene is planning on giving out prizes. I've been waiting for an imore (tipb) shirt since the iPhone 4 launch, where I missed seeing iMuggle by like 20 minutes at the Woodfield Apple Store!

Fingers crossed!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR