Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

McShane

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Rene, I blog and write a lot on the fly. I'm struggling with workflow while mobile. Your thoughts on the 6plus as a work device? I would think writing is easier along with managing content. I dunno though.

Thanks,
McShane

ko555555

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Hey Renee did you get to see how the two phones handled app scaling? Curious if it is going to be on par from the non-retina vs retina difference we saw a couple of years ago or if the difference would be less noticeable.

anon(764611)

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Only T-Mobile can confirm T-Mobile. I trust no scuttlebut. Check before you buy.

Plus is big. Fits in jeans pocket. No idea how tight you wear your shorts though :)

Rene I assume you have played with the note 3... I know the 6+ is bigger, but did you feel a big difference between the 6+ and the Note 3?

frankiewarren

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Whats the best way to make sure that you don't miss at midnight? Can we make sure our account is up to date with credit card or does it just use iTunes account? Can't remember now :)

durfmobile

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
From my experience, you'll save money at Apple vs carrier or Best Buy. Apple only charges tax on the subsidized price, carriers and BB charge tax on the full unsubsidized price. I got my 5S from Fry's, they only charged subsidized tax.

Jaker011

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Does AT&T have a pre order page ? I am going for 64 plus space

Log into your account on att.com and go to upgrade your line. It will take you to a page that says "this is the right place, you are just a little early" and it gives you a countdown. This is where you can go to buy right when it opens up.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73