Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
For the past couple of years there have been official pajama parties here while we waited for pre-orders to start. I still have my T-shirt from the iPhone 5 party. There are 24 hours left for 6/6+ pre-orders, so time for a new one!

Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!
Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!
Official waiting up for iPhone 5c pre-orders pajama party!
[URL="http://forums.imore.com/iphone-5s/262205-5s-pajama-party.html?highlight=pajama"]5s Pajama Party

[/URL]

I don't know what it was, but for some reason, I was off a day! Glad I realized it. Less than 5 hours to go!!!!! iPhone 6 Space Grey 64 GB here!

The_Dark_Passenger

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Do they charge you at time of pre order???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quoted directly from Apple's site:

"When will my debit card be charged?

Our bank will automatically debit your account for the value of your order when the order has been placed and accepted by Apple."

Or:

"When will my credit card be charged?

When you place your order, Apple request authorisation to charge the order amount from your credit card company. Once we have received approval, Apple reserve the amount on your card until all items are available and your order has shipped. Your card will be charged when your order has shipped."

So it depends on if you use debit or credit it appears.

ki4cgs

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
The T-Mobile model is unlocked right? I keep hearing conflicting reports.

Not in the US according to this:

?The T-Mobile iPhone is contract-free and can be used with the GSM carrier of your choice internationally, but comes preconfigured for use with T-Mobile and needs to be activated with T-Mobile in the United States,? an Apple retail support representative wrote. ?To use the iPhone with another carrier in the United States, you will want to contact T-Mobile for your available options or wait for the unlocked version of the iPhone to be released.? - How To Pre-Order iPhone 6: When And Where To Purchase Apple's Smartphone

Anyone else heard for sure? I'm on AT&T and would like to pick up one unlocked.

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Ready to pull the trigger on an iPhone 6, Silver, 64GB. :)

Where's Georgia?! She usually gets on the "Pajama Party" thread and gives out prizes and stuff....

Aaron Starr

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm on AT&T and looking to use my upgrade for the iPhone 6. Should i use AT&T site to do purchase the device or use Apples? or does Apple not support upgrades? never did a iPhone Pre-order so yeah

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
My body is conspiring against me to keep me up, I have a raging ear infection that feels like I have a towel shoved in my ear and a high pitched ringing happening so I can't sleep anyway lol. So I'm in!

iNitvizn

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm on AT&T and looking to use my upgrade for the iPhone 6. Should i use AT&T site to do purchase the device or use Apples? or does Apple not support upgrades? never did a iPhone Pre-order so yeah

Either way - Apple does support upgrades and will check eligibility. I've done it on both and upgrading works fine both ways. Ordered my iPhone 4 on AT&T and iPhone 5 from Apple. Going to try Apple first for this one...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox