Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Got my 128gb iPhone6 + through the iPad app and I'm picking it up at the 5th ave store in NYC :) YAH ME ALREADY GOT THE EMAIL CONFIRMATION

Skibum173

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
Anyone from Verizon get an e-mail confirmation Yet? I saw the screen that said it may take up to 24 hours, but didn't get the confirmation number before refreshing.... Now, I hope I get that e-mail.

spanishcop

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
Got mine ordered..... I was unsure if I wanted plus or standard iphone 6. I finally told my wife 30mins ago... that I was getting the smaller iphone 6 after a day of playing around with cardboard made iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus. She would laugh watching me holding these cardboard phones to my ear and trying them out in pants and shirts.

While checking out......... I changed my mind at last min and switched to iPhone 6+ 64gig black..... LOL.

I got it upgraded through AT&T...... Done here and have a great night folks.

T-Will

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Ok, well I picked up the 64GB Space Gray 6, wanted the 128 GB, but I guess that's what I get for wanting it on day one. :)

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
AT&T:
Please note, your credit card will be charged at time of shipment. If using either a credit or debit card, funds in the amount of this purchase will be immediately held and not available for other use. Credit and debit card transactions will not appear in your account until time of shipment.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox