Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

Reven7

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking of in store pick up as well nth like you stated, its gonna be hard eniugh to get service so if I do go with store pickup I'll go when they're about to close and just pick up my phone when all the customers are told they ran out of iPhones lol
Evil. Pure evil.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My apartment is close to the end of UPS and FedEx's routes so my deliveries are usually between 4-5pm :( I'm seriously leaning toward store pickup so I can have my 6 Plus up and running before lunch time. When I camped out for the iPad Air at my store there were two lines, one for pre-order folks and one for non-pre-order.. hoping they'll do the same thing for the 6 launch.

Might as well go for it!

No free T-shirts today??

I sure hope so!

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
the last phone i pre ordered was the five. and it was crazy but i got one. now the 6, im so ready. and its already people camping to get one at the store lol really

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Im going to be in NYC....so I'm picking it mine up at the 5th Ave Store just wanna make sure I have mine :) I hear they have super long lines

stlcheer

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I'm assuming by your username you are in STL? What store is closest to you? Because I know some stores in that area that won't be as busy as others.

Yes I'm in STL. I'm closest to the apple store at west county. Last year I went to my local ATT store. I was lucky enough to first in line but unlucky that they didn't have the gold. Had to get it from the apple store a few days later.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Yes it was pretty hot out that day and I stood in line just to find out they didn't get any gold at the Best Buy I was at. Boy was I a little pissed. lol
Lol eh I was cranky and it was hot here in phoenix standing in front of the sun for 4 hours waiting to get the phone was hell. I'll take ups/fedex delivering it straight to me any day lol

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
The last time I stayed up late to order anything was when the first Call of Duty came out. I'm too old for this!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73