Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
If I go with the in store pick up at Apple, will I have to wait on the line with the people that are there to buy the iPhone or will I be able to walk in and just pick it up?

I did this option with the iPhone4 and yes you had to wait on line like everyone else but we got inside the mall they split the line up and the in store pick up line moved much quicker than the other line.

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Space Gray or Silver?! I can't decide!

As they say, once you go black you don't go back. :)

I had a white iPhone 3g. Looked cool, but got dirty/streaked up way fast. Got a black iPhone 4 and 5 and it hid it better, plus it's not as jarring seeing the dark screen with a white border when watching videos.

TwoCowsGames

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Taking a nap. Thanks for tweeting out a link to this thread Rene. I was seriously defeated thinking I couldn't get it without some crazy bill increase or hidden fees but the answer was right in your forum.

Thanks iMore.

*ALARMS SET*
READY. SET. NAP.

The_Dark_Passenger

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Since AppleCare+ just launched in Australia, I'm considering it for my iPhone 6. Does anyone have any experience with AppleCare, and is it worth it? I am usually very careful with my phones and have never had anything go seriously wrong, but accidents do happen...

I have AppleCare on my Apple products. I haven't had to use it, but if I do I'll be glad I have it. So , yes IMO it's worth it for peace of mind.

Jaker011

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
So when you order online, what type of info for your carrier (AT&T) do you need? Just account phone number and pin?

Log into the account online. When upgrading, they may ask for some of those questions. But if you are not account holder, have last four of SSN ready, account PIN if any, and that's it. If you are logged in the website assumes you have authorization to upgrade and make changes.

avega619

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Since AppleCare+ just launched in Australia, I'm considering it for my iPhone 6. Does anyone have any experience with AppleCare, and is it worth it? I am usually very careful with my phones and have never had anything go seriously wrong, but accidents do happen...

About a month ago I took my phone in to replace it since the wake/sleep button wasn't working (there was a recall by apple) However, along with the broken button my screen was broken as well and the phone had various dings on the bezel. The apple store employee told me he could not replace my phone due to the screen being cracked. In order to replace the phone it was going to cost about 300 dollars. However, the employee saw that I had applecare and exchanged my phone for free :) So in my case yes it was very well worth it.

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I suddenly see a lot of people choosing the 64GB option since it's the middle-priced one this year. I hope to get the same, in Space Gray.

128GB all the way for me. I run out of space all the time. Darn video podcasts and movies. Although it's been better since I got an iPad and moved the movies there, I still run out of space more often than is convenient. First world problems. :)

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site

Have it but never used it. But you don't exactly buy it to use it. I mainly buy it in case I shatter the screen. I did that once with my iPhone 3g, and that was a bit of work to replace.

Reven7

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
As someone with an insane amount of experience with AppleCare+, get it. Even if you are careful with your device, things can happen where a rear camera, sleep/wake button, lines on screen problem occur or any other number of things that are not your fault, and you are left paying the replacement cost ($269 for a 5s). Its worth getting AppleCare+, trust me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh