Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Re: This is a travesty

So yes, I will lose my normal cool and demand some kind of recompense.

Yeah. Out of the thousands of people, myself included that had order issues only YOU will get compensated because you're precious previous generation iPhone is loosing value by the minute. Oh the humanity! Lol.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Tried to order same phone on apple site as I did on ATT site this morn at 2:15 and because I used my Next 12 upgrade I get an error message on apple site saying sorry, cannot upgrade this line, see store for account details. So. No double dipping for me to get it 9/19. Have to stick with 9/23-10/2.
I get the same error message when trying to order through Apple. According to AT&T, my 6+ won't be shipping until mid to late October 😱

CloudyiCloud

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my iPhone 6+ 64 gig Gold from Att at 3:30 this morning and while I have gotten my confirmation email it has no shipping date or any indication as to when it should be coming. Has anyone else had this issue? The preorder is processing and the order status says the phone is reserved but I have seen a lot of people on this forum with estimated delivery dates so was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing something similar.

T-Will

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
My FAN covers it. I do have to call every now and then to remind them, but I’ve not paid an activation with AT&T > Cingular > at&t. Even back when the fee was only $18.

Really good to know since I do have an employee discount. Think AT&T will waive mine and my wife's iPhone 5 fees from 2012? ;-)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Really good to know since I do have an employee discount. Think AT&T will waive mine and my wife's iPhone 5 fees from 2012? ;-)

First of all, not all FAN agreements take care of the activation fees. Second, even if tours does, it's incredibly doubtful that they would or even could go back 2 years.

Last edited:

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
It never asked me anything like that. I still have a 4S and i don't think i have a SIM card in there. maybe i'm supposed to check the box that asks if i'm going to use the phone internationally, maybe that will give me a SIM card

All Verizon LTE phones come with a SIM card. You don't have one because it's a 3G phone. When you went to order it said no sim because you currently don't have one on your account. That's just the way verizon did it. Once you activate your new phone that will go away. SIM card will come installed in the phone.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Finally got an email confirmation from att at 7:15 pm for the order I had placed at 3:30 this morning.

But I had ended up placing an order through apple because I didn't trust att because I didn't get an email confirmation.

While on hold with att to cancel I got a text that my order was canceled.

I certainly would've accepted a duplicate order at the discounted rate 😉

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR