Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

yungskeeme

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Got my AT&T order in last night after an hour of trying and received a confirmation email this morning saying it would arrive on or around the 19th. Now when I check the online order status for AT&T it has changed from pending to preparing to ship, but with an estimated ship date of 9/23 - 10/2...very frustrating. Hopefully I'll still get it on the 19th, especially since they are now showing in stock on the apple store again.

I'm showing the exact same thing. Ordered at 3:11am ET

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I ordered 2 iPhone 6s last night from Apple. I haven't received a second email from them yet. Should I be concerned? I checked my credit card statement and both of them show as pending so it looks like it went through fine.

Check your account orders details from the website, not the app. let us know

mrmister12

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
So this is what i've figured out. The 6 is still available and ready to be shipped on the 19th. If you ordered a 6+ then your looking at a month to get it. I've ordered both the 6 and the 6+. The 6 is going to be shipped on the 19th and the 6+ is waiting for confirmation... I ordered the 6+ last night at 12:20am PST on the Apple website and ordered the 6 this morning at 9:30am PST. Bummer becuase i really wanted the 6+ first and the 6 is just for ebay.

pgood4

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm showing the exact same thing. Ordered at 3:11am ET

Curious if others are seeing the same thing with the online status. You got in before I did so I'm guessing they will still show up on the 19th, especially since you can now order direct from Apple with delivery on the 19th.

cmconner156

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I ordered an iphone 6 this morning and at the end of the ordering process it said something like "Your iphone is reserved, but we can't contact the carrier. You'll get an email with instructions to complete.". So I get this email:

We’re ready to proceed with your iPhone order.
Your reservation is:
Please click here to return to the Apple Online Store. To maintain the delivery priority of your iPhone order, you will need to complete your purchase bySaturday, September 13, 9:00AM PDT. If you do not complete your purchase by that time, your reservation will be canceled.
If you have any issues completing your order, please call 1-800-MY-APPLE.

So I click the link and try to go through the process and it's forcing me to do an upgrade with AT&T. For some reason, even though I should be eligible, i'm showing as not eligible for upgrade. So the process just tells me to talk to AT&T. I'm fine just buying the phone outright with no contract, in fact that was my intent. So I call that 1800 number to try and get help. The lady says well you should have not chosen a carrier and there's nothing she can do.

Is anyone else running into this? I'm extremely disappointed in this!

cashmereesquire

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know how Tmobile order statuses work? I went from Order Processing to Order Placed and got an email saying thank you for upgrading but the expected ship date was blank

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I am officially good to go. Even though my order didn't show up on apples website it does show up in the App Store app for the iPhone. I also called and talked to a rep and they said it was good on their end too. So I can rest easy now and count the days until I pick up my new iphone next Friday in store!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
DONE!!!!!!
ultimately pocketability won out
iPhone 6 4.7 128G Gold
Getting it 9/19

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s

organix

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
It never asked me anything like that. I still have a 4S and i don't think i have a SIM card in there. maybe i'm supposed to check the box that asks if i'm going to use the phone internationally, maybe that will give me a SIM card
Open it up... you probably have one. I have one in my 5. I know cause I wanted to test it to see if it was truly unlocked and popped in a T-Mobile sim and had to remove the Verizon one.

JeffAces28

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
My Verizon 6+ GB space gray will be here 9/19 it said. Must of gotten lucky! I placed my order around 3:05 am ET. Anyone else getting the 6+ delivered on 9/19?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro