Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

anon175469

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
That's odd because i swear in the checkout page it said SIM not included or something similar to that.

That was some question about international use if I remember right - they would probably put a different kind of sim in it if you know you're going to use it internationally.

It will come with the proper sim in it. Your 4S likely has one as well, but it doesn't use it - unless you traveled overseas, then Verizon would activate it. But the sim in your 4S is useless for the 6.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Re: This is a travesty

I ordered two phones (6/64 & 6+/128) via AT&T at 0330 EST after waiting for broken websites for 30 minutes. Now I get a confirmation email for one (6/64) saying it will ship in 7-14 days, and the other (6+/128) listed as being "reserved" with an explanation that phones are delivered on a first come, first serve basis. What a joke. They had better get their crap together on this or I am going to lose it.

You're going to loose it? It's frustrating sure but it is just a phone. I gave it a shot. Couldn't get in. Life goes on. Ill try again on launch day. Loose it... Lol

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Not all iPhones come with the SIM tray ejection tool these days. If you don?t get the tool, yes, use a straightened paper clip.

I just used a paper clip to open my 4S to see if there was one in there. I was really jamming it in there and yanking, finally it flew out and now I lost the little housing the card fits in. Can I still use my phone without it? How do I reinstall the SIM if I find it?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Verizon finally decided to work ship date is mid October
Ya forget that I'll take my chances lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congressdj

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

You're going to loose it? It's frustrating sure but it is just a phone. I gave it a shot. Couldn't get in. Life goes on. Ill try again on launch day. Loose it... Lol
I'm not going to "loose" anything. I said lose it. There's a difference.

And yes, I'm frustrated. There is a reason I woke up at 0300 to buy these things - to avoid the extended delay in shipping. If my phones are delayed, it will drastically affect the price of the used 5S's I will be placing on eBay. There is a domino effect caused by my carrier not handling orders effectively. So yes, I will lose my normal cool and demand some kind of recompense.

LuckyChef28

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Out of curiosity what model did you go with. I ordered a 6+ space gray 64 GB and my estimated ship date is the 19th.

What time did you order? I finally got through to the apple site, for a T-Mobile 6+ 64GB, just before 5:30 EST when it finally went live. I was given, and still have, an expected arrival of Oct. Seems to me from reading other forums that people who ordered the same model as myself WELL after I placed my order are getting theirs on 9/19. If that's true, I am so frickin frustrated since I got up at 2:45 for this cluster$&%!

cmconner156

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone that got this confirmation get a follow up email yet?

Dear Apple Customer,
Your iPhone has been reserved and your reservation number is:

We will email when we?re able to reach the carrier systems. The email will include instructions to complete your order as well as the return link. You will have 24 hours from the time the email is sent to return to the Apple Online store to proceed with your order. If you do not complete your purchase within 24 hours, your reservation will be canceled.

You may check the status of your reservation at any time by visiting buyiphone.apple.com/status.

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site

And yes, I'm frustrated. There is a reason I woke up at 0300 to buy these things - to avoid the extended delay in shipping. If my phones are delayed, it will drastically affect the price of the used 5S's I will be placing on eBay. There is a domino effect caused by my carrier not handling orders effectively. So yes, I will lose my normal cool and demand some kind of recompense.

Completely agree with you! This is super frustrating. I'm actually trying to cancel my preorder, which says it won't ship until 10/31 - 11/11 (but is preparing for shipping???), so I can just try my luck locally. The online preorder was a royal waste for me.

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
What time did you order? I finally got through to the apple site, for a T-Mobile 6+ 64GB, just before 5:30 EST when it finally went live. I was given, and still have, an expected arrival of Oct. Seems to me from reading other forums that people who ordered the same model as myself WELL after I placed my order are getting theirs on 9/19. If that's true, I am so frickin frustrated since I got up at 2:45 for this cluster$&%!

I got in a couple minutes before Verizon's launch and was able to order with no problems.

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
After 9 hours of refreshing tmobile's jump upgrade page it finally came back online, was able to preorder the 6+ gold 16 GB, according to the confirmation page it will ship out on the 19th and get here on the 22nd!

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
After 9 hours of refreshing tmobile's jump upgrade page it finally came back online, was able to preorder the 6+ gold 16 GB, according to the confirmation page it will ship out on the 19th and get here on the 22nd!

Damn I'm still waiting on the confirmation email and getting more and more frustrated by the minute.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

Uh huh. Okay. I'm surprised you didn't LOSE it over my grammatical error. Take a Xanax.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I just used a paper clip to open my 4S to see if there was one in there. I was really jamming it in there and yanking, finally it flew out and now I lost the little housing the card fits in. Can I still use my phone without it? How do I reinstall the SIM if I find it?

You can't you need that.

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
So I got an email saying apple has my iPhone reserved but I need to complete the order by tomorrow or my pre order will be canceled. So I log into apples site and now it's saying a already ordered a iPhone 6 16 GB using my AT&T upgrade. That's not what I pre ordered. I pre ordered a iPhone 6 plus 16GB gold. Now I can view the order due to this glitch and the apple phone lines are slammed. Great! This is the biggest fail for an iPhone launch I ever seen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh