Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
This is turning into the worst pre-order ever. Now I'm just tired and cranky. See if I ever wake up for Apple again.

Agreed. For the the 1st time not getting my iPhone at launch. I went to bed at 3:40am, woke up at 6am and used the App to order from my iPhone and it went thru. Delivers Oct 13-20th 6P 64Gb Space Grey

AkirA117

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
That won't help. The other carriers are even more evil, if that word even applies. It is a dirtbag move on t-mobile's part. They let Jump customers to believe there would be a pre-order path for them/us. Some of us got up at midnight waiting like eager fools. More fools, we. Switching carriers will not get you an iPhone 6 any sooner. It will have to be the line for us, and a t-mobile line at that. See you in line next week. Must.. Let... The... Anger... Go.

You can go out to store today and pre order with JUMP, if their system work that is

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
That won't help. The other carriers are even more evil, if that word even applies. It is a dirtbag move on t-mobile's part. They let Jump customers to believe there would be a pre-order path for them/us. Some of us got up at midnight waiting like eager fools. More fools, we. Switching carriers will not get you an iPhone 6 any sooner. It will have to be the line for us, and a t-mobile line at that. See you in line next week. Must.. Let... The... Anger... Go.

I was with Verizon for seven years and they never made me feel this awful. At this point it's not about getting the iPhone 6 any sooner, T-Mobile has screwed me to the point where I probably won't be able to get an iPhone 6 until Christmas. It's a matter of principal. Yes I am very angry, and yes I will let it go, once I'm back with Verizon. They may be expensive and they may be evil, but they've never done anything like this to me. I'm sorry, but you'll be in that line without me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
AT&T confirmation email says my 64GB space grey iPhone 6 will be delivered on or around 9/19!

Apple's website appears to be up and running now in the US accepting preorders.

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
FYI - Cases are now orderable on the Apple Store. Those who jumped on earlier this morning were unable to order cases, at least here in the US.

dandbj13

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
That is not what the representatives are telling me on the phone. Where did you here this? Don't play with our early adopter emotions. What do you know, and how do you know it?

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
is there a software that can go through all these pages and count the phones + capacity + color ordered by the forum members? that will be good to have rather than people starting other threads on polls, just my 2 cents

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Sorry so many of you guys had so much trouble. I was able to order 2 iPhone 6 phones by 3:10pm est. Got my confirmation from Att about 2 hours later giving the 9/19 date. Seems like I'm good to go.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I was disappointed with the inability to preorder a full price phone. The carrier won't do it, and the Apple site won't do it. The Tmo option is not acceptable. It needs to be available to any carrier.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Tried for a solid hour starting it 1201. Couldn't get in. Tried the app but the T-Mobile option is not given. Now that I am up I can access and order but the 5.5 inch option is now pushed to 3-4 weeks. Annoying. I may call my local T-Mobile store and ask them what their story is for orders. Apparently tmobile failed to go live for orders last night.

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I've heard that the Verizon site was working better than Apples.

That's not what i was hoping to hear. I tried doing it through verizon and it just got too confusing. I had to change everything about my plan and the order screens were different than i remember. when i got my 4S, i recall it was really easy through verizon

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I was on the fence with which model to get. Woke up at 8 and verizon still had all 3 sizes of the 6 delivering on the 19th. Took that opportunity. If I feel the need to go bigger, I'll return and wait I guess. Still frustrated.

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Done and done. I actually was considering ordering the iPhone 6 plus. I went on YouTube to see examples of individuals holding both phones. I saw a couple of reviews and it looked like individuals holding a micro-mini tablet. At that point I felt that the iPhone 4.7 size was the one I was going with.

A.B.

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I got up a little earlier and now i can't bring myself to buy one. i'm always worried about day one products
I had the same thought for a split-second, especially since I opted for the 6 Plus. With the rumors of production issues, it could possibly be a risky/riskier choice.

But on the flip side, I pre-ordered a 4S, had it delivered on launch day, and it was flawless. I waited in line for the i5 and got a perfect device too.

Some people get devices with cosmetic or other issues. Knock wood, I never have, so I'm willing to roll the dice.

No matter if you get a Day One handset or wait a while, best o' luck to ya!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro