Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Finally managed to get my order through after TWO HOURS of constantly refreshing the apple store app on my iPhone 5. I got a gold iphone 6 plus 16GB. I also got in store pick up for the 19th! It's 5:20 AM here on the East Coast so I am getting ready to go to bed. I know I was getting frustrated but keep trying the app people it will work eventually. Come on next Friday!

ZachSimone

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Nearly 150 minutes later I've managed to get into the Apple Online Store and purchase an iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey Unlocked model. Next Friday can't come soon enough!!

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Finally got my order through with AT&T. 1 iPhone 6, 64GB, Space Gray, delivery date of 09/19. 1 iPhone 6+, 64GB, Gold, delivery date of "14 to 21 business days".

Also accidentally ordered 2 iPhone 6 64 GB, Gold. Don't ask; I'm tired, and may or may not have been drinking for the past 2.5 hours.

Had no luck with Apple Store app on iPad (mostly just got errors), and Apple Store web site still not up as of a few minutes ago.

jrpierce

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone had any experience with this iPhone reservation thing? I've gotten emails that say my phone is reserved, but I have a hard time trusting this given the current state of the release...

HappinessPie

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
TMOBILE PEOPLE!!! CALL THE APPLE STORE!!! You'll have to redial several times, and tell prompt "buy iphone" then wait some more... I spoke with a nice rep and immediately got my confirmation email of iPhone 6 - 128GB - Silver - Delivers Sep. 19th!!! WOOHOO!!! Goodluck! Now for a shmoke-n-a-pancake ;P

The_Dark_Passenger

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Finally WOO! I got my Gold iPhone 6 Plus T-Mobile 128GB model with (PRODUCT)RED leather case ordered! CELEBRATE PEOPLE! Congrats to everyone as well, and good luck to those who are still trying! :D :D :D

Xo.pink.xo

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
This was the worst preorder I've stayed up for! After 2 hours I finally ordered my iphone 6 through Verizon 64gb black and ship date was still 9/19!! I havent received my confirmation email yet! Omg what a night!!!!

Verizon was a god damn nightmare!!!

They'll be waving this activation fee that's for damn sure!!

stevievep

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I started my order for a 64GB Grey 6+ at exactly 3:01 EDT on the Verizon website, took a few minutes to sort it out, but it went through and said it would arrive on 9/19. I also received an email which has my order information and delivery date of 9/19, but when I enter my preorder confirmation number into the verizon "check order status" page, it shows Order In Process, Estimated Ship Date 10/7. What gives?

monhall

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I noticed I only got the reservation number once per phone line (I tried with all 3 of ours). If I tried to use the same number again, I got the error that they couldn't connect. I think they are legitimately keeping track of the reservations and allowing one per phone number.

don't think so. i got res numbers at one point while trying. then, successfully got orders to go through about 45 mins later.

turb0wned

May 29, 2014
Visit site
So the ones that just ordered on apples site. It says ships in 7-10 days but shows delivery date of Oct 1-6. In the past, did this come any earlier?

Wildcat_1

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
In the past (iPad later gens for example) had issues on launch, the 7-10 day orders were pulled back to launch day but of course that was a different product (equally in high demand) and caused issues on the website but not sure with the phones especially as a number of media outlets already stating how constrained the initial shipment was.

Hopefully, Apple does the right thing, understands the issues faced today were not the customer but on the infrastructure in place to process these orders between their site and the carrier and therefore is able to help those out as far as say 7-10 days with a launch day delivery. Will just have to see

So the ones that just ordered on apples site. It says ships in 7-10 days but shows delivery date of Oct 1-6. In the past, did this come any earlier?