Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

TheForstallStare

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I had to trick the iPad app into letting me add the phone I wanted. I quickly changed one of the options from a configuration that was showing as available but I didn't want to one I did and clicked on the continue button in the fraction of a second before it faded out. After an agonizing wait it showed up in my cart with all the options I wanted.

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I am also trying to use JUMP upgrade to pre-order. When I click on the JUMP button itself, it says I need to go to a store (gives me an option to search for a store) but when I choose "Upgrade My Phone" it acts like I can upgrade it, but not by using JUMP. I called T-Mobile twice and was told JUMP and "Upgrade" were the same... although I don't see how this can be true.

I guess my concern here is if JUMP can even be done online or if it must be done in a T-Mobile store.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if there is a way to cancel a pre-order?

Did you order through Apple? You should get an email with an order number and a link. Once the rush settles down, you should be able to go to the order in Apple's system (the link in the email), and be able to cancel from there.

TheForstallStare

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
anyone been able to get a 6+ gold yet through app ?

Yes, but I kind of had to trick the app. It showed as available in silver, but unavailable in gold. I selected silver then quickly changed to gold and at the same time clicked the continue button. It actually worked and put the gold one in my cart and I was able to check out.

NYC Dude

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Guys I had, and just checked again, a really good experience on mobile safari on my iPad. I suggest you use that method. Got my two iPhone 6's a few minutes after the site went live. All desktop browsers wouldn't update past "we'll be back soon".

zoetrope

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I was able to get through, finally, on the iPad Apple Store. It take persistence, vigilance, determination, and possibly repetitive stress injuries. The only one I was able to force through was the iPhone 6+ Gold, 128GB. Size and storage I wanted, color I didn't. But I can always put a case on it. Try the Apple Store app on your iPhone or iPad, that's really the only option right now.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Apple site still down but I was able to order from my iPad .. Secret is to look to the right when the store connects, it will ask you if you want to check your upgrade status ... Follow the prompts and it will let you order whatever model you want and have it delivered on the 19th ... Phew!!!

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I was able to get a gold 6+ through the fido site in Canada. But I really wanted to do it through the damn apple site but Apple has been having a bad week with these launch events.

Bias reduX

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Well as much as I would like to stay up and go through Apples store I cannot due to not having anything that can access the app and its browser is still being funky.
Hopefully At&t will ship my 6+ by the 19th. If not I guess I'm stuck with my Windows phone for another three weeks.

anon(4712533)

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I wanted a 64GB iPhone 6 Plus but had settled for the 128GB iPhone 6 Plus Delivers: 9/19 by Standard Shipping had to get it on the Apple store app on my iPad site never came up for me and the app wouldn't work on the iPhone spent more than I wanted (had to pay full price) so this is it for a bit at least till the 7 ;)

Wildcat_1

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Anyone get a 'we have an iPhone for you' pop up in the app ? I got this after it was checking eligibility and came back with 'could not reach the carrier to process so we have sent them an email'