Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
View attachment 64548

Guess it's about time to give away some prizes, right? ;)

Morning all! I've been reading for the past hour, thought I'd make my presence known. First time at the PJ Party and first time pre-ordering an iPhone!

After carrying around a cardboard cutout for a day, I came to the conclusion a few minutes ago that I will be going with the plus! I'll be going with 64gb in silver.

If only I could hibernate for a week to wake up to a package at my doorstep!

Welcome, welcome!!

stewm

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I tried Android and it's not for me, I might have stuck with it if there was no 5.5 inch device launched and since I am with T-Mobile I am just paying full price and getting the 128Gb in space grey. I'm hoping that those that go for the 128Gb will preference the Gold and stay away from the muted color and that there will be a little less demand for the higher memory model now that the middle tier model is 64GB rather than 32GB (though the 32GB would probably have been adequate for me, lol).

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I had fun standing in line last year (first time), but what a mess it was trying to get the gold.
No the only reason I stood in line is because the 5S wasn't available for preorder last year lol i rather avoid the mess and long hours I had to go through and just work and come home to my iphone on Friday lol

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm going with in store pickup

I was thinking of in store pick up as well nth like you stated, its gonna be hard eniugh to get service so if I do go with store pickup I'll go when they're about to close and just pick up my phone when all the customers are told they ran out of iPhones lol

Jaker011

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to wait for it to be delivered. I don't want to mess around at a store on launch day. It was crazy last year.

I'm assuming by your username you are in STL? What store is closest to you? Because I know some stores in that area that won't be as busy as others.

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
My apartment is close to the end of UPS and FedEx's routes so my deliveries are usually between 4-5pm :( I'm seriously leaning toward store pickup so I can have my 6 Plus up and running before lunch time. When I camped out for the iPad Air at my store there were two lines, one for pre-order folks and one for non-pre-order.. hoping they'll do the same thing for the 6 launch.

jake501

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Anyone going to select the in-store pickup option or just shipping to home??

shipping to home.. this will be my third pre order and in the past I did ship to home and always got in on release day.. except with the iPhone 4. they delivered it the day before release day!!!!

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I had fun standing in line last year (first time), but what a mess it was trying to get the gold.

Lol eh I was cranky and it was hot here in phoenix standing in front of the sun for 4 hours waiting to get the phone was hell. I'll take ups/fedex delivering it straight to me any day lol

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to wait for it to be delivered. I don't want to mess around at a store on launch day. It was crazy last year.

It's a crazy crowd, and definitely an experience if you've never been to one. But I'm planning on in store pickup and getting it in the afternoon after the crowd is gone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro