Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

Bias reduX

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I am like super stressed out about the decision. I watched all these videos where the 6 Plus barely fit into pocket meaning one pocket would have to basically be entirely dedicated to it. And that was with the phone being naked and without a case.
If it helps at all, I downloaded the pdf at work today, cut out the iphone 6+, taped some cardboard to the back and put it in and out of my pocket a few times. It didn't really feel all that awkward, nor were my pockets that deep.

williamsbh76

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Just an unofficial poll. Of everyone upgrading iPhones, who will download ios 8 on your old phone on the 17th to play with it a couple of days and who will hold off for the new phone to get in your hands?

Reven7

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
If it helps at all, I downloaded the pdf at work today, cut out the iphone 6+, taped some cardboard to the back and put it in and out of my pocket a few times. It didn't really feel all that awkward, nor were my pockets that deep.
It fits great in my pocket, and I wear skinny jeans/slim fit pants - the top goes right to the edge of the top of my pocket. I'd say you are safe.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I just really hope that I can get through via Apple's site. I haven't preordered an iPhone since the 4 (throwback! lol) so I'm not really sure what to expect. I loved my experience going through them so I hope I can relive it with the 6+! (fingers crossed) "In Jobs we trust" lol

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
One more question.

If you primarily use the phone for email and text, you will clearly be sacrificing one handed typing if you go with the Plus. Is that accurate? That's really what it comes down to for me.

I think the 128 is a no-brainer, especially if you are making a two year commitment to the phone. I also worked out a deal with my provider to get 6GB for $30 which basically gives me a lot of freedom to watch stuff on the phone.

So really, it is just about the texting difficulty. It's the ONLY reason why I am wavering on 6 Plus.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro