Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

CycloneFW

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I really wanted to just do a iP6 16 GB on Verizon as my 4 (AT&T), 4S, and 5S have all been 16 GB and served me well. No complaints on the size. That said, this is likely the last time I can update without losing my unlimited data (upgrading another smartphone's line) b/c they keep making it harder to hold onto that. So I thought I might as well "go big or go home" and will be doing a iP6+ 64 GB. I really wish they would do a black front with either the silver or gold backs. I really prefer the black face and thus, my only choice is Space Gray. Not that I would see much of the back as I already ordered a Spigen Thin Armor in Red for it!

Now to stay up another almost two hours!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
What about the "slip factor" compared to the HTC M8? The rounded edges of that thing plus the aluminum made it look great, but awkwardly slippery and hard to hold at times. That's my only concern with the 6 - the 5S and prior (well the 5C not as much) had a nice hard side to grip, plus being smaller...

I felt no slip, but then the iPod touch 4-inch never bothered me either.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
First time preordering for me. Last year stood in line on launch day trying for gold. What a pia that was. For the 5 I just waited a few weeks and same with the 4 and 4s.

quinn_drummer

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Enjoy the experience! It's very exciting indeed! :D

Yeah, waiting those few short days for it to arrive in anticipation. Then one morning you see the postman with a parcel and you slowly open it, dig through the ridiculous amount of tough cardboard packaging to get to your new phone. Slice open the plastic, gentle lift the lid and remove the booklet and there, resting gentle in it's own little white bubble is your new phone :)

Uri Kelman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes. :)

When I got my iPhone 5, I believe I ended up finally getting the order through on the Apple Store app though (websites were crushed and not updating). Got it with in-store pickup. Pickup at the store was pretty straightfoward. Went in that afternoon, no lines.

I want to do in-store pickup this time also. I didn't think about going in afternoon. Great idea. They have to set one aside for you, right?

ktaifan

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Was prepared to get the 4.7" 32GB model, but was pleasantly surprised at the keynote to find that for practically within my same budget, it'll be 64GB.

64GB 4.7" silver here I come!

TwoCowsGames

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Was prepared to get the 4.7" 32GB model, but was pleasantly surprised at the keynote to find that for practically within my same budget, it'll be 64GB.

64GB 4.7" silver here I come!

I suddenly see a lot of people choosing the 64GB option since it's the middle-priced one this year. I hope to get the same, in Space Gray.

P.S. Jaker, read your PM :)

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm planning on upgrading a secondary line with an upgrade, then switching the phones once activated. The things I have to do to keep my Verizon unlimited.

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
FYI, last year, the Apple website was crashing but the Apple Store app turned out to work very well. Be sure to try multiple channels.

Also, I think the 6+ is going to be short on stock. In fact, I think this is going to be the big story tomorrow. The 6+ had very few part leaks and I think it's going to be out of stock in minutes.

Finally, last year I selected free shipping on checkout and the phone arrived on launch day at about 11 AM (Chicago area). I would skip the expedited shipping. Just my opinion...

mmmixa

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
My hands are pretty small, being that I am a petite person, so would you recommend the 6 instead of the 6 plus although the 6 plus does have a couple of factors better than the 6?

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Thats what I am doing.....Going to be in NY starting the 17th so I plan to pre-order tonight and pick my iPhone6+ in Space Grey 128gb at the 5th Ave Apple Store :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen