Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

codehut

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Going to bed now for 3 hours and 45 minutes, then waking up 15 minutes before the Rogers system opens. Will try that first.

Then I'm heading to the airport at 5am to leave on a plane for Florida at 6:30am. If Rogers somehow doesn't workout for me, will try and get one at Lincoln Road Apple Store in South Beach. Fingers crossed.

Sleep is for the weak :)

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I get charged full tax as well here in Florida.

According to the Verizon Rep I spoke with tonight, most states should collect tax on the unsubsidized rate. Having previously lived in SC, they are one of the handful to only charge on contract price (They also only charge $300 tax max on a new car).

Being in NH, we have no sales tax, so that is a savings for me.

Anyone else on Verizon switching to the Edge plan? I am here. Crossed all the t's and dotted all the i's and it is the way to go for me.

Wife is taking my 5 (with a freshly replaced battery) and we are giving her 4S to my daughter (first cell phone)

And was able to upgrade from our 6 GB plan to 10 GB for the same price (due to the fact that I have a 21% line discount, and the 5 and the 4S are (will be) off contract, and the month to month discount jumps from $10/line to $25/line.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My first time buying an iPhone outside of the one I got for my wife. 6+ 64 Tmo.

Anyone confirm that it will be available on Tmo site for upgrade at midnight PST?

I just spoke to a rep, you will be able to. Thats what I'm doing as well but they said it might be on backorder for 4-6 weeks.

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey Rene, were there any informative leaks on the 6+? I don't recall seeing anything in terms of leaked hardware pieces (screens, sizes, etc). If there's not much leakwise out there, what do you think the supply will be like? Lower than in the past?

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Going to bed now for 3 hours and 45 minutes, then waking up 15 minutes before the Rogers system opens. Will try that first.

Then I'm heading to the airport at 5am to leave on a plane for Florida at 6:30am. If Rogers somehow doesn't workout for me, will try and get one at Lincoln Road Apple Store in South Beach. Fingers crossed.

Just pull an all nighter. YOLO

jake501

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm ATT grandfathered and when I pre ordered my iPhone 5 two years ago I ordered from Apple using the Apple store app on my old iPhone 4 and everything went smooth, so ill be doing the same tonight..

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Soo.. not sure if the crowd is interested in this, but if you are a Southwest Rapid Rewards member, you can earn 2300 points on your order if you upgrade through the Verizon website. You have to go through the Rapid Rewards Shopping site, click the button, then it shoots you over to Verizon.

quinn_drummer

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the UK it's 6.07am and I've been awake all night on the off change they went up early again like they did last year.
As you can imagine I'm knackered but nothing is going to stop me ordering my 4.7" Silver 128GB iPhone 6 today!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro