Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

JAStark27

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm getting a iPhone 6 64gb space grey for Verizon on Edge. My cost after it's all said and done will be $52.49 tonight. Not too shabby at all. I liked the features that come with the 6+ but hate the big size. I'm ok with not having the IOS and landscape modes in apps. I know theres a couple other things but don't want to go that big to get those features.

darthque

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
does anyone know how to get the Radio shack iPhone 6 deal? The one that will get you a free $50 iTunes gift card? I can't find a link to it anywhere. :(

TwoCowsGames

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
To answer some people's questions: If you want o preorder AT&T and not have a two year contract and don't want to see your bill increase, you have to buy it outright. To do that on preorder, you have to preorder on NEXT, let it arrive, and then pay off the installments (whatever your device cost was). That way you are preordered, shipped, and you don't see a bill increase.

I thought the Next came with a nasty monthly fee, that goes away once the phone is paid off?

Thanks for your help Jaker! :)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I preferred the size of the 4.7 but the features of the 5.5. Not an easy choice!

Thats exactly how I feel too and I'm still trying to make my decision.

Question for the group!

How are you pre-ordering yours?

Apple Website
Apple Store App
Carrier Site
Retail Site
Retail Walk-in tomorrow

Carrier even though they've predicted a 4-6 week backorder period.

cversion7

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
My first time buying an iPhone outside of the one I got for my wife. 6+ 64 Tmo.

Anyone confirm that it will be available on Tmo site for upgrade at midnight PST?

Jaker011

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Once you pay a device off on NEXT, you have no fees. The cost drops off the bill. With NEXT on a new AT&T Mobile Share Value Plan, your line cost is $15 + device installment ($40 for two year plus two year cost). Once you pay all the payments in 20 or 24 months (NEXT 12 and 18 respectively), or you pay them all off at any time, the cost drops from the bill, leaving the monthly cost just $15.

There are no hidden fees effectively with NEXT. You don't have to pay a fee to use the NEXT service. The $40 line cost for a 2yr is to pay off the other $450 (on a $199 phone) over 2 years. It's no different than it's ever been. Carriers have always incorporated a "hidden cost" for devices to pay off the full price of a device.

CrackBerry Kevin

Aug 30, 2007
www.crackberry.com
Going to bed now for 3 hours and 45 minutes, then waking up 15 minutes before the Rogers system opens. Will try that first.

Then I'm heading to the airport at 5am to leave on a plane for Florida at 6:30am. If Rogers somehow doesn't workout for me, will try and get one at Lincoln Road Apple Store in South Beach. Fingers crossed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh