Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

Jaker011

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
How do I get this phone (6) without my bill going up? I want to pay it in full.

Thanks! :)

Also, thank you Rene, didn't think you could answer but thought I would throw the question into the wind.

You have to put it on NEXT if you want it preordered. Then go to att.com after you get it and pay of the rest of the "installment." same cost, just pay of the remaining for the device and your bill does not go up. That's how I'm doing it.

ZachSimone

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I can't believe that Australian carriers still haven't announced their prices yet for the iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus.
From what I understand, most (if not all), international carriers have.

I probably would't buy on contract anyway (I much prefer to purchase unlocked and outright), but I am intrigued to see if their pricing strategies will change with these models and if one of the carriers will have compelling enough pricing to get me to consider taking out a contract with them.

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I'll be upgrading 2 iPhone 5 devices to 2 Gold 64GB iPhone 6 Plus with Verizon at midnight!!!!!!!! Hope I have no issues and get it on launch day

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
From my experience, you'll save money at Apple vs carrier or Best Buy. Apple only charges tax on the subsidized price, carriers and BB charge tax on the full unsubsidized price. I got my 5S from Fry's, they only charged subsidized tax.

I've bought 5 iPhones. Apple charges tax on full price, at least in a California. That's over $50.

jake501

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Staying up to order two iPhone 6's, 4.7" 16gb for the wife and I.. We've always got the black iPhones sine iPhone 3G.. She was talking about getting the silver and I was thinking of the gold.. But we settled on space gray.. we are upgrading from the iPhone 5, so we should see a good difference. Finally getting our touch ID, nice speed boost and even bigger screens.. Can't wait to get them!!

Uri Kelman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Rene, you had your hands on the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. Did you find the Plus to be cartoonishly too big? Which one did you prefer in your hand?

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Which am I getting? Both, but I have to review both. I like the size of the 4.7 better but I like the battery, camera, split view of the 5.5 better.

Jaker011

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
To answer some people's questions: If you want o preorder AT&T and not have a two year contract and don't want to see your bill increase, you have to buy it outright. To do that on preorder, you have to preorder on NEXT, let it arrive, and then pay off the installments (whatever your device cost was). That way you are preordered, shipped, and you don't see a bill increase.

To preorder through AT&T's website, log into your account, go to upgrade eligibility on the line you want to buy the iPhone on, and it will take you to a page with a countdown for the iPhone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods