Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

Timberwolf

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
First preorder since my first iPhone, the 4S! Think I'll go with the 6, 64 GB. I like the battery life boost and OIS from the Plus, but the size is too much for me personally.

avega619

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait to order my iphone 6 plus in silver (64 GB) but until then I should really be working on my homework that is due at midnight haha

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Going for the gold... At least I don't have to worry about falling asleep because I'm at work anyway from 11pm-7am!

jeremiahekow

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Good morning Snr Editor, Am in ghana trying to order the T-Mobile Contract Free, I want to know whether I use it ones I get it in Ghana. Precisely Am going for iPhone 6 Plus 64GB

ko555555

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Only T-Mobile can confirm T-Mobile. I trust no scuttlebut. Check before you buy.

Plus is big. Fits in jeans pocket. No idea how tight you wear your shorts though :)

Not sure if this helps, but asked T-Mobile and got this confusing answer: Our devices are always unlocked, you can contact the manufacturer for your options to purchase an unlocked device. *DA

ZachSimone

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Rene, sorry if you've answered this elsewhere but which phone will you be purchasing & in which configuration?

Also, do you see iPhone 6 as a significant upgrade to the iPhone lineup? From what I understand it's more just about the visual refresh and there aren't too many features or specs which are better.

Jaker011

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey! I'm in the middle of a two-year contract with AT&T. According to my eligibility lookup I can move to an Next plan right now, which I understand will effectively cancel the rest of my existing contact with no ETF. Quick questions are:

1) with online pre-order, will I be able to keep my existing corporate discount on services?

2) with online pre-order, will I be able to take advantage of the rumored $300 iPhone 5S trade-in? I mean, will I be able to specify the trade-in details on order, and then be able to take it in to a store for final appraisal?

3) Since I am in an existing two-year contract, will I qualify for the $100 account credit I see referenced when I add a new Next-line? Or, does that only apply for 'new' customers who are not using the Next plan to cancel out the rest of an existing contract?

Thanks for your help!!!

You can keep your discount. $300 device trade in exists in stores only. If you ADD a NEW number on next, you get $100 bill credit.

Jaker011

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to buy this (AT&T) without my bill going up at all. I want to pay it off in full asap, as there isn't an option on Apple.com or ATT.com does anyone know the best way to do this?

Buy on NEXT and pay off next day at att.com/myatt app/ instore. No bill increase and guarantees you get it preordered tonight instead of waiting to buy outright and wait in line next friday.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner