Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
NO! SLEEP! TILL! iPHONE!

I've used both the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Anyone have any questions before the order? I'll answer as many as I can!

From one Renee to another Rene...how bad are the antenna bands on the gold in person? I love my gold 5S but I'm not sure about the 6 white bands on gold...and for the first time I'm thinking about a black iPhone.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus... Hmmmm I am actually going to wait a bit on ordering as I have to order through govt so can't go online like everyone else.

codehut

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
NO! SLEEP! TILL! iPHONE!

I've used both the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Anyone have any questions before the order? I'll answer as many as I can!

I'm still debating whether to get the 6 or the 6+. This morning I pulled the BlackBerry Z30 out of the draw and was comparing its dimensions against those of the 6+ - primarily because I've always felt the Z30 is actually a touch on the "too big" side. From what I've read, the 6+ is even bigger (and about the same weight) which makes me a little hesitant. Currently leaning towards the space gray 6.

Am pretty excited about this buy actually. The screen size has always been the thing holding me back from swapping over to the iPhone as my daily driver (have to date been using the Nexus 5).

TwoCowsGames

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to buy this (AT&T) without my bill going up at all. I want to pay it off in full asap, as there isn't an option on Apple.com or ATT.com does anyone know the best way to do this?

christophermn

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey! I'm in the middle of a two-year contract with AT&T. According to my eligibility lookup I can move to an Next plan right now, which I understand will effectively cancel the rest of my existing contact with no ETF. Quick questions are:

1) with online pre-order, will I be able to keep my existing corporate discount on services?

2) with online pre-order, will I be able to take advantage of the rumored $300 iPhone 5S trade-in? I mean, will I be able to specify the trade-in details on order, and then be able to take it in to a store for final appraisal?

3) Since I am in an existing two-year contract, will I qualify for the $100 account credit I see referenced when I add a new Next-line? Or, does that only apply for 'new' customers who are not using the Next plan to cancel out the rest of an existing contract?

Thanks for your help!!!

ZachSimone

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Will be pre-ordering a 64GB Space Grey iPhone 6.

No iPhone 6 Plus for me. The extra screen size us impractical for my use case.

Looking forward to using it!

MobiJew

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
my real q is, assuming i want the phone delivered (and i do not want to go pick it up) do i buy through apple or verizon?

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Can you confirm the T-Mobile version is unlocked for use on US carriers? Also, how well does the Plus fit in a front pocket on say athletic shorts?

Only T-Mobile can confirm T-Mobile. I trust no scuttlebut. Check before you buy.

Plus is big. Fits in jeans pocket. No idea how tight you wear your shorts though :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice