Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Question on the 6+ - if I am not mistaken new feature to reach top app function buttons you can double tap the home button... How does one then close the app? I missed that part... Anyone know?

You just lightly tap the home button to engage the touch id sensor ring, you don't push the button all the way in. To make it go back to full screen just tap the touch ID ring 1 more time.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
So the second Apple's site started working i placed my order, got the confirmation email and it says it will be delivered to me sometime in OCTOBER!?!? Seriously??? Anyone know how i can cancel my order? That is ridiculous, I'll just wait in line next week instead..

Wait for the confirmation email and then wait for things to settle down. There will be a clickable order number in your email. Click that to go to your order page in Apple's site. You should be able to cancel it from there.

LumSub24

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
That’s wishful thinking. It may come earlier, but plan on the promised date and hope to be surprised.

Its just unreal that a company like Apple would sell through their flagship phone before their website even went live, you would think they would have caught on by now that the iPhone is on high demand.

jjjwicks

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I wonder why T-Mobile is not an option in the iPhone/iPad Apple Store app? I know that they like to be viewed as the rebel carrier, but not being listed in the app is cutting out a valuable revenue stream. Oh well . . .

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a 6+ 64 on att next. Wasn't provided a ship date and didn't receive confirmation email but I have an order number. Did anyone notice that ATT didn't discount the monthly $40 to $15 when you bought via next? Did I just get swindled?

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Finally managed to order 2 64 GB Space Gray AT&T iPhone 6's through the iPad app. Bummed I can't pick them up at the store, since I'm using AT&T Next.

Then I managed to get a reservation number for my sister for a 64 GB Gold At&T iPhone 6... Not sure what that means. It said, "We can't reach the carrier systems to process your order, but we have reserved an iPhone for you. "We'll email you when it's time to proceed with your order. It will include instructions to complete your order and a return link. You'll have 24 hours from the time the email is sent to complete your purchase or your reservation will be cancelled." So, hope it works out for her!

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
I got the reservation number too, since Sprint's site is having a meltdown. Hope that means I'm good to go...with email instructions to follow once the carrier gets their poo together. I got through on my iPad.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
GOT ONE!!! GotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotone

*dances*

It will be delivered on launch day.

iPhone 6, 4.7" 64Gig in Champagne Gold... I'm a fickle beast. I swore I was going to get the black but the gold phone forced me against the wall, held my arm behind my back and twisted until I bought it. It literally did, the enticing technological bully; I have bruises and everything!

organix

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Question on the 6+ - if I am not mistaken new feature to reach top app function buttons you can double tap the home button... How does one then close the app? I missed that part... Anyone know?
You don't actually press in the button... it's a light double tap. So the apps will still function as they always have (pressing in the button).

melxrr

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Anyone having any luck ordering iPhone 6+? I'm from Canada and the Apple chat rep said the sites down with no ETA. Can't even check stock levels. I want 6+ 64 GB Space Grey :love-struck:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73