Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
:gold-star::gold-star: Prize time! :gold-star::gold-star:

First, johndhynes, thank you for starting the thread! I love your enthusiasm and for that you're getting a $50 iTunes gift card. Yay!!​

The rest of the winners have been chosen by a mystical process, aka random.org. :D

$30 gift certificates to the iMore store:
cversion7
joelrami
PinkHaloDesign
stlcheer
Xm_jdm

Your choice of iMore coffee mug or t-shirt:
Austin Tooley
BleeBlah
Iphonejackson
jake501
scottpapak
stockandroidguy
The_Dark_Passenger​

Congrats guys! We'll give away another round of prizes after midnight sometime, so keep posting for your chance to win! :D If your name is listed above, I'll be in touch via email tomorrow to get your prize sorted out.

Congrats to all the winners, enjoy.

stockandroidguy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

First, johndhynes, thank you for starting the thread! I love your enthusiasm and for that you're getting a $50 iTunes gift card. Yay!!​

The rest of the winners have been chosen by a mystical process, aka random.org. :D

$30 gift certificates to the iMore store:
cversion7
joelrami
PinkHaloDesign
stlcheer
Xm_jdm

Your choice of iMore coffee mug or t-shirt:
Austin Tooley
BleeBlah
Iphonejackson
jake501
scottpapak
stockandroidguy
The_Dark_Passenger​

Congrats guys! We'll give away another round of prizes after midnight sometime, so keep posting for your chance to win! :D If your name is listed above, I'll be in touch via email tomorrow to get your prize sorted out.

AWESOME! Thanks Imore I know the wife will love the mug. It will go great with the Imore t-shirt she has. I have a feeling you want me to switch over to Iphone, your spoiling me LOL!

jwitherington

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I plan on getting the iPhone 6 with my wife's upgrade. What do I need to do once I get the 6 to swap my iPhone 5s over to her number and swap my number over to the 6? Is it a simple sim card switch? Before or after activation? Thanks!

ZachSimone

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
This is the ONLY time it's of benefit to live in Australian time zones ��

Currently 4:55pm here, and I'm ready to pre-order!
The Keynote announcement was at 3am though, so that was my early morning this week.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site

Yippie! How do I apply it to my purchase in 5 minutes?

Definitely getting Plus now...

BillsGirlGina

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
5 minutes! ordering a 64 gold 6 plus & a 64 sliver 6 plus. doing in store pickup in case I change my mind & think its too big. Should be able to change it on the spot in the store? I hope. Good Luck everyone!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73