Official Waiting In Line For The iPhone 6/6 Plus Thread!

polo2883

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Took about 1 hour outside the verizon store but picked up a gold 6 64gb and a gold 6 plus 64. Both are now listed on Craigslist to be sold.

Verizon had coffee, donuts, muffins and music while everyone waited. They also got another shipment of phones when I was still in line outside.

rgood0810

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
It was a mess here in Atlanta! I was at Lenox and it was a mad house. After 10 hours in line, people stampeding, fights, bum rushing, and police being called...I managed to go from 35 to 17 in line! And everyone in front me was foreigners looking for unlocked phones so I got my att phone!!!! For 12 bucks after my trade in!

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So, I gave up. It got to be like 8:30, line stopped moving, and I had to be at work at 10:30. So I am just going to pop by the apple store maybe over the weekend or next week, hopefully get my upgrade issue cleared up, and just order one or see if they have any in stock. Plus it'll give me a chance to play with the two phones at the Apple Store first.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Got in line at 10:30p.m on Thursday. Was about 50th in line at the Greensboro, North Carolina Apple store. Doors opened. Waited another 2 hours to get into the store. It was worth it. Proud new owner of the iPhone 6 64gb Space Gray on Verizon. Would have documented it for everyone but I was using Blackberry Bold. Impossible. Enjoy your devices everyone!

Congrats, Tyler!

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Grabbed the last two 64gb space grey Plus phones (flipping one on ebay and already converted the line into an ipad line @10 a month) plus a 128gb 6 for wife.

It's nice, but I'm not sure I'm keeping it yet. Need to give it a couple of days to decide. You can't really tell the screen res differences and I'm leaning toward a 6 but I'll see if the Plus grows on me.

Verizon for the win. Not much of a line, out the door at 8:20.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I guess something like a thousant people here. 90% chinese getting two to resell. I think I won't get anything ):

Everyone is entitled to purchase two devices. That’s the policy. Some people got in line ahead of you. What’s unfair? Would they be complaining if your were in front of them and bought two phones (for any reason)? It’s called life. And it’s just a phone. Yeah, it’s the iPhone 6/6 Plus, but it’s STILL just a phone. There will be more available, so no need to get so wound up about having people in front of you in line.

#entitlementMentality

polo2883

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Everyone is entitled to purchase two devices. That’s the policy. Some people got in line ahead of you. What’s unfair? Would they be complaining if your were in front of them and bought two phones (for any reason)? It’s called life. And it’s just a phone. Yeah, it’s the iPhone 6/6 Plus, but it’s STILL just a phone. There will be more available, so no need to get so wound up about having people in front of you in line.

#entitlementMentality

Actually Verizon's policy is 3 per person. I tried 3 but only had 2 lines with them.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I GOT IT!!!!!!! Apple customer service R O C K S!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Went to pickup my reserved 6+ at the mall. The line stretched out about a half mile. Apple guy in the front said they'd start sending someone out to ask who has a reserve. I admit, when I was going to just wait in the back of the line, I weaseled my way into the middle of it by standing in an alley way/ side entrance for mall employees and let a few people pass before I cut in making the people that were behind thinking I was already there. I was #4 in the line for reserves and all went well.

6+ 128GB, Space Grey

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro