Official Waiting In Line For The iPhone 6/6 Plus Thread!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if it's already been asked, but anyone in the Phoenix area already camping out, or know the status of the lines at any of the stores? The Biltmore and Scottsdale Quarter both look to have some fairly long lines already, judging by some pictures we found searching Twitter.

Wonder what the line is like at Arrowhead? They?re the only store in the west/northwest valley. They always have long lines.

DMBAdict04

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Outside the local staples in Mount Pleasant, SC. Only person here. Not sure if they are getting any units but taking a risk because I figured the line would be short.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Gotta confess. I'm totally on the fence about going home lol. I've been gone since I left for work at 4:30 this morning. Straight from work to the Cubs game and now sitting here in my car by myself at 11:10pm.

I have a silver 128gb 6 delivering tomorrow. I really want to try the 6 plus, but ONLY at 128gb. If I knew for sure one is in there this wouldn't be a question. But I don't. I trust no one. There might not be a plus in there at all. If I sit here for 9 hours to be told they don't have 128gb I'll lose my **** lol.

You have to stick it out at this point.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm tucked inside my two shirts and hoodie. Completely. Arms inside all 3 sets of sleeves typing. Up to 13 people now. Frost bite setting in.

Man I wish I was in Chicago, full blown summer here in South Florida and it's driving me crazy... You're lucky

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Not very happy at the moment.... The Apple store here in fort Myers, Florida won't let us line up until 6:00AM. And they won't even let us stay parked in the shopping center. So now I'm waiting at a gas station, feeling like a homeless person. And who knows where I'll end up in line.... 

Sent from my LG-D851

Not many homeless folks can drop $200-$1000 on a phone. :)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
WhaT do you guys recommend for a carrier pickup, I have no preorder and am going to the sprint store around 6am what are my chances of getting the 6plus in gold 128gb or 64gb?

Hard to say. My real concern would be the amount of stock that they get. That?s kind of late of for the Plus, IMHO. Of course, I could be completely wrong. (It would not be the first time!)

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
So the pre order line is pretty light lol! I am third in line. Sadly, I can't upgrade my 16 GB to a 64. They say I would have to get into the non pre order line and that line is insane!

I also have 14 days so if I think I will need more space I can return it.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Oh I'd love to come sleep at your house. My husband and I's compromise a/c and heat temp is about 74 (he'd like it even warmer, I'd love it below 70). And I try to sleep with a fan on and he comes to bed later than me and turns it off. Such is life?

Sounds like my kind of guy. We keep the house at 78 in the summer. My wife would prefer about 65. I's be freezing, Finn. Yeah, I?m a wuss. That?s why I line up at the Apple store (inside the mall).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2