Official Waiting In Line For The iPhone 6/6 Plus Thread!

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I won't be able to upgrade until January so just wanted to say good luck and congrats to all of you in line. Enjoy your phones and I expect plenty of updates. Lol!

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm tucked inside my two shirts and hoodie. Completely. Arms inside all 3 sets of sleeves typing. Up to 13 people now. Frost bite setting in.

Blevincj

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Dude just drove by the line slowly in a BMW blasting port on his speakers. Personally thought it was disgusting and inappropriate. Then he doubled back and came by again. Everyone laughed. Including me. Must've been an Android user ;)

Bakersfield CA Valley Plaza Apple store. Probably 60 in line ahead of me. Gonna wait till cards are passed out before giving up. Post east coast reports on 6+ out-of-stock numbers if you can please!

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
It's 6:47 AM EST for me my local Apple Store is in the mall. There are two lines already on diffrent floors. So in total maybe like 80 ish people here so far.

I pre orderd so I am getting a phone regardless but I wanted to see if I could upgrade my 6+ to 64 GB instead of the 16 GB. If not I will just keep the 16 GB

crystaljewell

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Ten people at Best Buy. One guy reported that the Lexington Park BB did not have pluses. Last night, they said they would. This morning, nothing. Hoping that's not the case in Waldorf.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen