Official Waiting In Line For The iPhone 6/6 Plus Thread!

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Just got to town square (las Vegas) this line is nuts! I wonder when the first person got here lol. If any of you are here and get bored feel free to come say hi I'm all the way at parking garage hahaha

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Lol these old eyes are getting tired. Wish someone would show up. 4th hour solo.
I'm in my third hour alone too! They've got iPhone 6 promo up everywhere in the store. Somehow, time seems to be passing relatively quickly. I just watched Mean Girls and now I'm watching Identity Theif.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to stay at home and sleep, but that hasn't happened yet. I'm just about to get up and around and head to my store and see what's going on...

jrdnlc

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone in Los Angeles lined up at a T-Mobile store? Im wondering if they will have all models and color options for sale before I make line :/

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Anybody getting their product bag signed so as to frame it for this momentous occasion and hang it on a wall....SMILE

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Tried to catnap here for a while. Floor is not very comfy at my age and although the mall was nice enough to let us wait inside (the first 100 or so at least) there have been renovation crews all over all night so backup alarms on various wheeled equipment as it moves, drills, hammers, etc.

Damn, that's a lot of people there already. How close to the front are you?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2