Official Waiting In Line For The iPhone 6/6 Plus Thread!

Iamthat_dude

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I stopped by the 5th Ave Apple Store here in NYC. The plaza where they line people up every year is full and the line wraps around down past FAO Schwartz probably down to Madison Ave.

I didn't walk the whole line but I did talk the Apple Line monitors and they said that they were going to have two lines this year. The one for those walking up (already formed) and another for those of us that have preorders. Speaking of which about 5 minutes after leaving while on the subway I got my pickup notice SOO STOKED
That's crazy.......God speed

idontwalk

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Nope. Not me, and I'm in the Triad. There's all sorts of places to go to near me (within 2 miles), but I'm not waiting in line for a phone I should be able to get without a wait in a few weeks, especially when my current iPhone is working great...:)

Same here, Triad area. I drove by the Greensboro Apple Store, already like 50 people in line as of 9 PM. Crazy! I pre-ordered, so mine's getting here during the day tomorrow and going to Best Buy to get a case. Avoiding the Apple Store at all cost tomorrow, but I'll probably slip up and go see the 6 Plus in person sometime during the day!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Not me, and I'm in the Triad. There's all sorts of places to go to near me (within 2 miles), but I'm not waiting in line for a phone I should be able to get without a wait in a few weeks, especially when my current iPhone is working great...:)

Heretic. :D :D :D

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1411098304.507777.jpg

First in line at the Verizon Corporate store. Confirmed they do have 6 plus in stock. But, didn't confirm 128gb. That's all I'd consider so we'll see.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Totally agree! The 4 was an amazing update for it's time and the lineup was so awesome. Great meeting people, talking everything Apple, Starbucks and donuts at 5am...who could want more! :)

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I am getting ready to leave in a couple hours, still debating on the location I am going to. Do malls typically keep their doors unlocked after hours for things like this? I have an outdoor mall I was going to just to play it safe but id rather go to a different location.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Gotta confess. I'm totally on the fence about going home lol. I've been gone since I left for work at 4:30 this morning. Straight from work to the Cubs game and now sitting here in my car by myself at 11:10pm.

I have a silver 128gb 6 delivering tomorrow. I really want to try the 6 plus, but ONLY at 128gb. If I knew for sure one is in there this wouldn't be a question. But I don't. I trust no one. There might not be a plus in there at all. If I sit here for 9 hours to be told they don't have 128gb I'll lose my **** lol.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Gotta confess. I'm totally on the fence about going home lol. I've been gone since I left for work at 4:30 this morning. Straight from work to the Cubs game and now sitting here in my car by myself at 11:10pm.

I have a silver 128gb 6 delivering tomorrow. I really want to try the 6 plus, but ONLY at 128gb. If I knew for sure one is in there this wouldn't be a question. But I don't. I trust no one. There might not be a plus in there at all. If I sit here for 9 hours to be told they don't have 128gb I'll lose my **** lol.

If you've gotten this far, might as well wait it out. Especially if you're first in line, man.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
My friend just setup shop at Lenox Mall in Atlanta...got there at 9pm, said he's #26 in line (and Apple store employees said they're expecting a "decent number of units" as they passed by the line). He said some guy was walking up and down the line handing out waters and ChikFilA sandwiches (I remember getting biscuits one year a long time ago, lol!)

Good luck to any of you guys out there fighting the good fight!

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Man, I'd do a fair amount of things for chikfilet right now. I have no idea how I'm hungry. I spent an easy $60 on food alone at Wrigley Field.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Man, I'd do a fair amount of things for chikfilet right now. I have no idea how I'm hungry. I spent an easy $60 on food alone at Wrigley Field.

Dude, ball park food is hollow food! It's a known fact! I ate a foot long hotdog, part of my nieces funnel cake and some chicken tenders as well as drinking 3 beers and a coke...and I wanted to eat when the game was over!

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Started with a Chicago Dog and fries. Then a 6" Giordano's stuffed pizza. Then a regular polish with grilled onions and peppers. Lastly a footlong chicago style with nacho cheese. Washed down with diet cokes. BUT, that was over a 4 hour period. No beer tonight cause my stomach hurt lol.