Am I the only one not excited about a bigger iPhone?

JBaby_9783

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
I'm not thrilled with the bigger phones. I chose the 6 because it is the lesser of two evils. When I want to use a larger screen I go to my mini. I want my phone to be small and portable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I will be ordering the 4.7 when I am eligible to. For me 5.5 way too big.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

orangeman

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
In my family 4 annual upgrades have been automatic. This year, my wife and I are delighted with the larger screens. However our 2 late teen and early 20's offspring have no interest in anything larger making pocket fit more difficult.

Pete Sake

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
The biggest complaint with apple has been the screen size for a while now. They needed a bigger screen to compete with other companies. If the 5S is your perfect size then I would stick with it, granted that does suck that you wouldn't get a IP6 because of the screen size but eventually you'll have to...

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Am I the only one? Or are there others?

I just find the iPhone 5s the perfect size for my needs, it?s perfect to use with one hand, perfect for any pocket on my jeans or on my shirts, I really don?t need a bigger screen, if I want something bigger then I go to my iPad Mini...

Anyone else?

If you had my eyesight, you would be, lol.

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I see the appeal. I thought the 4 and lower were too tiny but 5 is a nice size. I'm going majorly huge this year but I like the form factor of the 5 series - great size for active folk, too.

I'm keeping my 5 for wifi purposes as an iPod. I like having a backup phone anyway and what better backup phone to have than one I really could keep using for years if I wanted to.

It would have been nifty if Apple had released a 4" along with the 4.7" and 5.5" models this season to appeal to everyone, but the trend really is "bigger = better" right now. Funny how just a decade ago the trend was the absolute opposite. Heh.

Sent from my iPhone 5 while anticipating my 6+ with bated breath using Tapatalk

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I take back everything I've posted about my 5s being the perfect size, I don't want a larger screen size, etc.... I stopped in the Apple Store today to do a hands on check of the new phones and I am sold on the 6+! Can't wait to get one! ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1411334662.170645.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2