Am I the only one not excited about a bigger iPhone?

ngc

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one? Or are there others?

I just find the iPhone 5s the perfect size for my needs, it?s perfect to use with one hand, perfect for any pocket on my jeans or on my shirts, I really don?t need a bigger screen, if I want something bigger then I go to my iPad Mini...

Anyone else?

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
No. I know people who love a smaller screen I w as one of those until I got my hand on my S4 granted the OS sucks but the screen size is something I have always admired.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I would've left Apple this year if the iPhone wasn't upgraded in size. I thought the 5/5S would do that but nope all they did was make it longer. I'm tired of the small screen; can't watch anything or play games comfortably.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure there are a lot of people who are just as excited as you are in regard to a bigger iPhone...:)....I'm one of them, but a bigger screen is by no means a deal breaker for me. I'm getting the new iPhone, regardless....:)

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
All,

I am excited for the 4.7. Now I can get an iPhone because that size is optimal for me. I can’t see myself get a 5.5. I think it is nice but it would be so hard for me to use while I run, bike or camp.

That said if I got a 5.5 everyone would think I am happy to see them.

A.B.

HummieIsMe

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I am not excited about it as I am comfortable with the small size. Of course, my old eyes cannot see it well and I have to put on my glasses, but then again, people looking over my shoulder cannot see it well either. If it gets too big to fit in the side pocket of my purse without falling out easily, then it is too big too.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

Anyone else?

You are not the only. For me, the 5S is the perfect size. But we are very much a minority and Apple is aware they must appeal to folks like this user:

EmceeGeek: I would've left Apple this year if the iPhone wasn't upgraded in size. I thought the 5/5S would do that but nope all they did was make it longer. I'm tired of the small screen; can't watch anything or play games comfortably.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
OP, as you can see, many among us like the size of the 5s.

Me??? I want B I G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

LBBowie

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
I don't really prefer any size.

I've had phones of many different sizes, most recently going from the Note 3 to my current iPhone 5s.
The larger screen has it's advantages, but I had forgotten how much more managable a more reasonably sized phone is.

It does surprise me that they aren't releasing a 4" iPhone 6 along with the others* since most iPhone users I know around me are very pleased with the size of their 5s.

* Well, maybe they are, you never know!

ngc

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Actually It would have been perfect a 4.3" screen... But I will be buying the 4.7", and if I fint it too big I?ll sell it and go back to my 5s...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I just spoke with a guy who likes the 3.5" screen of his 4s. If you like the 4" screen, I'm excited for you, because they still sell them.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Nah 4" is way too small for movies and watching videos and playing games. But it looks like the 5s will be your last iPhone ever.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

I just find the iPhone 5s the perfect size for my needs, it?s perfect to use with one hand, perfect for any pocket on my jeans or on my shirts, I really don?t need a bigger screen, if I want something bigger then I go to my iPad Mini...

Anyone else?

cookie-monster-with-cookies.jpg

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I liked the size of the 4/4s personally bec I like it pocketable. But I like the newest models so I am tolerant of the 5s and will adapt to the 6

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh