Iphone 6 or Galaxy Note 4? Persuade me.

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I owned the original Droid as my first smartphone. It was a real POS, especially compared to the iPhones of that generation. I currently own a LG G3 which I've swapped out four (4) times for warranty replacements. I will admit i'm a bit petty and i'm definitely a phone *****. I have no shame. I stuck with apple up thru the iPhone 5 and eventually just got...bored. I switched to a Note 2 at that time and fell in love. I've been through several devices since and with the new iPhone and Note coming out (and my lack of performing G3's) I will most likely end up with one of these devices.

I want to love the iPhone, I really do. The Note 4 is very impressive, and if the birth of the 5.5" iPhone 6 comes true i'm sure it will be a worthy opponent.

Can anyone out there convince me why I should consider the iPhone 6 5.5 over the Note 4?

I understand the 5.5" is speculation at this point. What does IOS8 offer that 4.4.4 doesn't?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No one can persuade you to choose a specific device when you appear to have already made up your mind. Furthermore, with the frequency in which you "appear" to switch devices, it's unlikely you'll stick with whichever device someone recommends for any decent amount of time. As for iOS 8, it offers a few more feature than iOS 7 and that you've probably already familiar with from other mobile operating systems....;)

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I don't care to persuade you because I don't care what you want to use. If you want a Galaxy Note 4, by all means, get it. Why would you want to be persuaded by any of us who know as much as you do about the iPhone 6?

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Well how about like the rest of us you wait and see what Apple offers tomorrow but I can tell from your post you will never be satisfied with any device you pick so why not get them both! :rotfl:

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Why. Why persuade you. No offense but I don't care any more if you choose one phone or the other than I care what you choose for dinner. Go handle both in the stores once they're both released and persuade yourself.

Edit: Didn't see Heisenberg's reply before posting. Didn't mean to beat a dead horse. Looks like we're on the same page lol.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
The way you are so pro the Note 4 and against Apple is proof enough that you don't need persuasion, you have your answer. Get whatever device makes you happy and I can tell from your words that in this instance, it's the Note 4.

Good luck with it. I had a Note 3 and it was the biggest pile I have ever used. Wild horses couldn't drag me to buy another Samsung phone ever again.

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Nobody knows what you like except for you. If the note 4 works for you ( Which it sounds like it does or will) I would advise you to get that. I can't persuade you a phone I know nothing about yet lol.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I've had iPhones and Samsung Note 2 & 3, I am now with Blackberry.
If I had to give up my Blackberry, I would go back to iPhone. Why? Because of the software updates:
In both cases, once you've upgraded, you can't go back, however, Samsung forced the updates on me. Twice. And both times, it turned out to be a complete disaster.
There are many things that bug me with Apple, but at least, if you don't want to update, you don't have to.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Persuade you? lol...ok. I like the iPhone better than anything running Android, so you should get the iPhone.

The truth is, it's all in personal preference...so me trying to persuade you with the things I like about the device is kind of silly don't you think?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
This place will be swarming with more of these starting tomorrow afternoon.

Hope to tell ya. And it's always the same scenario.
A) their first post
B) contains jabs at the iPhone that they believe are subtly hidden beneath the oh-so-sincere questioning
C) get their asses handed to them by members not fooled or in the mood for the bs
D) ends up being their only post
E) rinse and repeat

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen