Official iPhone 6 Keynote Discussion Thread

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I love St. George. Nice temps all year round :)

Yeah. Hot and hotter. And occasional torrential rains. :D

I'm in Maryland, so I don't miss the humidity when I visit her. If the iPhone 6 comes out on the 19th and I decide to get it, I'll be out there to get it when she gets hers.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. Hot and hotter. And occasional torrential rains. :D

I'm in Maryland, so I don't miss the humidity when I visit her. If the iPhone 6 comes out on the 19th and I decide to get it, I'll be out there to get it when she gets hers.

Cool. Planning on camping out at a store, or preorder (if available)?

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Cool. Planning on camping out at a store, or preorder (if available)?

Preordering if available, but if not, I'm flying into Vegas on the 17th and we'll just stay an extra night and camp out at one of the Vegas Apple stores. I'm 58 and naturally gregarious. I'll love it. :)

Jay F Lee

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Would anyone here be disappointed if we don't see a wearable of some sort today?

Personally, I wouldn't simply because the idea of it was never really more than a rumor thus far. I know the media hyped it up, moreso than ever before, but evidence just isn't strong for this "iWatch." I acknowledge that there really wasn't a lot to go on before Apple revealed the iPhone, so it's possible, but I'd rather lower my expectations and be wowed if it does appear.

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Would anyone here be disappointed if we don't see a wearable of some sort today?

Personally, I wouldn't simply because the idea of it was never really more than a rumor thus far. I know the media hyped it up, moreso than ever before, but evidence just isn't strong for this "iWatch." I acknowledge that there really wasn't a lot to go on before Apple revealed the iPhone, so it's possible, but I'd rather lower my expectations and be wowed if it does appear.

I wouldn't. BUT, I do feel there is a strong possibility of one being announced. Time will tell...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox